Game box art challenge?

Master of Orion?

The only Domark games I remember are Lords of Midnight (I think that’s the title), which this is not, Absolute Zero, which I think had a white box, and Orion Conspiracy which is my guess because I don’t remember the box, but it has a space-y sounding title.

I only remember them for those horrid collection of minigames they were labelling as movie adaptation, especially the James Bond ones. I’ll go with the horrible License to Kill.

Paging @CaseyRobinson ?

Was out sick yesterday, didn’t have access to my shots. I think it will get easier from here:

Super Space Invaders

Excellent, I didn’t have to post the one that revealed tons of text.

Waiting to get home to take a picture of something that no one will probably get, since I’m like maybe 1 out of 500 people who actually bought it

I worked on two games that probably sold so few, I like my chances!

My “nobody is going to get this” box is, unfortunately, stashed away.

So here’s something easy:

EasyPeasy

Hmm ‘from the makers of Independence War’ maybe?

That doesn’t help me unless it’s IWAR 2.

Assuming some other space sim, X1?

All you really need is here now :)

Hardwar?

[H]ardWar was created by The Software Refinery, and published in the US by Interplay.

Neither of which applies to the above box :)

Well the only Infogrames space game I can think of is Captain Blood, and that was a long way before iWar :P

Terminal Velocity

You shouldn’t focus on the publisher when it is the developer that matters (Ere Informatique in the case of Captain Blood).
I can only say I don’t think this is Total Air War, so I’ll go randomly with TFX.

Super EF2000?

Last one

European Air War?