Game box art challenge?

(I tried replaying it a year or so ago. It, sadly, doesn’t really hold up.)

Tropico - Inside Trump’s Mind Edition.

That’s too bad. I still quote some scenes from the game, because they cracked me up.

Anyhow, next shot (sorry for the delay; after GDC came the Transworld Halloween show, and after that came the GDC Flu, so there’s been a lot of traveling, and then sleeping) -

I know what game that is (I knew in the first frame, actually) but I just picked a box a bit above, so I’ll just wait until someone else guesses that it is in fact hey no cheating.

Armed and Dangerous?

Correct! This game cracked me up. Particularly this scene - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKpJGhTLjL4

Haha, that’s actually pretty funny. I never played the game, just finally had enough of the cover revealed to trigger my noggin.

Man, having a hard time thinking of a box to choose next. I think we’ve (and I’ve) gone through almost all of my favorites, haha. I’ll think on it a little bit.

Ok, finally picked one!

Tom Clancy’s Santa Claus

Haha, nope. Next clue!

Oh ho ho, clever. That’s the sequel, Tom Clancy’s Santa Claus vs Fancy Stalin: The North Pole meets The Iron Curtain

Sooooo close!

And yet, so very far. Next clue!

That would be my favorite SSI game of all time and still in my top 10 of all time: Colonial Conquest.

That is correct! Also would have accepted “The League of Gentlemen with Extraordinary Mustaches”.

Absolutely fantastic game and the amazing box art that SSI was known for. I still have the box to this day, sitting on my shelf. =)

It was a beautiful box! There was actually an alternate one presented in the first SSI catalog it appeared in–fun fact!

Here we go:

Didn’t realize I’d be testing my screen for dead pixels today. :P

Thundercats.

No felines, weather-related or otherwise.