Game box art challenge?

Okay; apologies for the delay.

Mirror’s Edge?

Nope.

Disneyland Adventures?

Futurama: The Game

No to all. Next image -

Some variant of Phoenix Wright… random number 6?

The American version of osu tatakae oendan, elite beat agents if i recall?

Bing bing bing!

Oh darn I could’ve gotten that one. As soon as I saw the hand I recognized it. :/

I guess it’s good since I don’t have anything prepped.

Although nobody probably cares, I need to share my story, a story of pain, of loss, of consumerism, of painfully long explanations for something so mundane I dare anybody to not fall asleep reading it.
I was a huge, HUGE fan of both the Osu! Tatakae! Oendan game and Elite Beats Agents.
I had bought a nifty little plastic case which could hold six DS cartridges in a very tight space while protecting them. I put inside my “best of” of the console, with stuff such as the wonderful Aria of Sorrow, and the three afore-mentioned game.
Before moving out of my country, I put the precious case in a very special place, as to not ever lose it and find it again intact when I would come back.
A couple of years later, willing to make a friend discover the grandiose Dawn of Sorrow, I look for it… and I can’t remember where the heck I had put it.
For the past 6 years, I have been, yearly, checking all the places I can think of. I have never found it again. All my precious achievements at that game series, lost, probably forever.
Uninteresting, but very personal story.
And now for something not that different…

Master of Mar a Lago

Links 386

Outrun Amiga. I think I, um, did it upthread.

Wrong, it’s Outrun Atari ST!

Jokes on you neener-neener-nee…
… Ah, dang, do I have to go another round?..

Still beats me how that piece of crap port could be OTY anything. Who are those CV+G jokers.

I believe that is the correct course of action, personally.

All right, I apogilize for the messup.

I don’t know what this is but now i’m scarred for life.

I bet you know it, too!