Game box art challenge?

Aaah, nice!!

That’s right!

This is a game I never experienced first hand (I didn’t even speak English). A good buddy of mine had an Apple II GS (rich kid!), and he got a bunch of those English adventure games, which were as mesmerizing as mysterious to my young eyes.
I remember toying around with the inventory in this game.
I loved the boxes of those games (there was a series with a private thriving for Lucky Strike, but I can’t remember the name of those games either).
Arh, sorry, so many memories!

Man, that’s an ugly fetus thing in the lower left.

Activision published a trio of great adventure games. Borrowed Time was a mystery game with annoying random death. Mindshadow had you try to recover your memory. Tass Times in Tonetown was glorious insanity featuring a talking dog and an alternate dimension. They looked beautiful on my Atari ST. IIRC they were all developed by Interplay.

That was kind of a shot in the dark. I think I do recall seeing some mouth-watering 16-bit screenshots of Tass Times.

Next image soon…

New box:

Empire Earth?

Not Empire Earth.

Frame 3!

The gamebox art of that Baywatch game had very little ties to what the game played like.

If you know it, speak forth! I doubt anyone else will get it.

Also, they really had some good ab exercises in medieval times.

I actually don’t. A younger and more… vivid version of me would have remembered such a cover and some of its details ;)

Um, Sword of Conan?

Hahaha. Nice guess! But no.

I figured when the sword in the title doesn’t actually look like Conan’s sword. :P

Dirk of Conan?

Is that Sword of Sodan? I don’t remember the game cover being that… hot, at all.
I don’t remember the game cover at all, actually oO