Game box art challenge?

Some kind of shooter maybe? Centipede?

Not Centipede!

Splatterhouse 2?

Not Splatterhouse 2.

If that’s an Infocom game, it’s one I’m fairly certain I’ve never played.

Klax?

Not Klax. Next update will be sometime this evening if nobody gets it.

I thought this one would be easy!

Suspended!

Overruled!

Nightgaunt gets it. Enjoy your nightmares.

Oh my, that’s a photogenic nightmare as well.
Is the box 3D molded plastic like it looks?
Never heard of the game either.

Yeah, it’s 3d molded plastic.

The game is one of the most brilliant text adventures / interactive fiction ever made, IMO. You are the brain of some sort of futuristic facility who awakes from suspended animation. You can not move or otherwise interact with the world. Your only connection to the world is through 6 robots:

looks like there were several different boxes:

220px-Suspended_Mask_box

Text-only version of Heads over Heels: Duskers edition? That is very intriguing! But what horrible game boxes!

Suspended is indeed one of the most fascinating Infocom games. I still think about the robot Poet, the slightly malfunctioning robot who was supposed to find problems with systems–and did!–but communicated in poetic language, so it required you to piece together what his figurative language might signify.

I wonder if the thought with that plastic face was “Anything that gets their attention on the shelf!!”

New box:

Life and Death?

Dang, I step away for a day and miss Suspended! A very unique game, in which you use the very different capabilities of six robots to protect you (in cryogenic suspension) from being killed by people that have boarded your spaceship. Or thereabouts. And, yeah, that box is the stuff of nightmares!

What the recommended way to play Suspended or Infocom games today? Isn’t there some kind of equivalent of ScummVM for them?

Most of them are Z-code games that can be played inside countless interpreters like Lectrote, Gargoyle, or Frotz.