Game box art challenge?

Hiding Your Weed From Your Mom Simulator '96

There will be tears!

Wargames?

Neither.

Police Quest 3

Command HQ?

Yup! Calling out @marquac’s favorite!

I claim the first Game box art challenge picture picture featuring its game on a computer screen. So meta!

I played that back in the day! But couldn’t really figure out the UI. My guess on the last reveal was some variant of Empire or Global Conquest, but i didn’t know this well enough to ID the actual game.

Well, he played a HOG game that somehow moved him almost to tears, and I guess it made a strong enough impression to make him change his avatar.

I like that. ;)

I am being watched!

There is not a couple of hours I don’t think about the game. Just like Quadrilateral Cowboy, I will probably never play it again, as to not taint that impression ;)

Sweet! Command HQ brings back fond memories of my junior year in high school. The guy in the middle of the box picture reminds me of Lumbergh from Office Space.

I’d like to figure out how to do the image reveal thing, but I don’t have a lot of extra time at the moment. I’ll defer my turn to someone more tech-savvy.

¬_¬ Casuals!

That’s gotta be Dagger of Amon Ra.

I had seven more frames ready! Feel my pain, nijimeijer!

Indeed, that’s the Dagger of Amon Ra, a game I never played but boy, were those screenshots evocative!

It was nowhere near as good as Colonel’s Bequest. And it was one of the earlier talkies from Sierra, so that voice acting … hoo-boy. It was dreadful. It did have a wonderful art style, though.

Okay, next one. I feel like this one will go quickly -

No takers?

Okay, here’s shot 2 -

Wipeout?

@Left_Empty - no, not Wipeout.

Next frame -