Game box art challenge?

I’m completely stumped. I’ll say Great Giana Sisters 'cause what the fuck.

It all looks kind of familiar. I used to subscribe to a Magazine about Amstrad games, so I’m betting I saw this box in that magazine a bunch of times. That’s why that little gold figure looks familiar, and the car, and the eyeball. But I can’t remember what game it could be.

This will help!

The twist!

Ummm…Peter Rabbit?

Bushytail Manhands: The Carroting

Roadkill III: The Carrot Strikes Back

Oh wait no that’s actually “You want me to do WHAT with this carrot?”

Deluxe edition, I think.

Dogging Simulator 1985

Ah, if only there were Brits on these forums!

No wonder that car is on the wrong side of the road.

Reader Rabbit

I was definitely wrong about having seen in magazine advertisements. This one is unknown to me. Never saw it on the shelf anywhere, and never saw an ad for it in a magazine either that I can remember.

There are! But we had BBC Micros and then Atari STs, not Amstrads. Also, this one isn’t even on Moby Games, so I don’t think you can blame us. I’ve certainly never heard of it myself.

Wait… wha… how? how can you say that, if you don’t know what it is!

Majesty we, I gather, as I have first hand sources telling me they were all owning Sinclair and then Commodore 64!

Because I cheated, obviously. I mean, it’s not on Players’ Wikipedia entry either.

Well you should take it away, because finding it must have taken a lot of dedication!

When I lived in Qatar, I had an Amstrad 128cpc, one friend of mine had a Sinclair, another friend had an IBM PC, and another one had the Commodore 64 who was in a completely other circle than the rest.

A bit before my time, so the only way I’d even know what it is is by searching for it. And can confirm, trying to find it was a heck of a task.

I’m pretty familiar with British games because of rampant C64 piracy in the '80s (and my adoration of the SID music composed on that side of the pond), but the piracy thing means I don’t know the box art very well. And the only rabbit-themed '80s game I can think of is Super Bunny, which obviously wasn’t the game in question.

So did @Left_Empty lose and has to go again, or does @Ginger_Yellow wanna put him out of his misery and post the answer?