Game box art challenge?

The Rocketeer?
Unnh, I meant, Rocket Ranger.

I already posted Rocket Ranger a while back. Sorry I didnā€™t make a wiki yet. Anyone else wants to, they are welcome to have at itā€¦

I took the liberty of making one. Iā€™ll retract it if it isnā€™t satisfying.
Edit: and figured how to make it a wiki.

I wanna say Dragon Wars. You might have given away too much, by saying that itā€™s a knee.

Aww man. Out of all the glistening body parts adoring pulp-fantasy inspired box art, you had to pick the correct one.

(Really though: Did me saying it was a knee help? To me it looks very knee-like no matter what.).

I never actually played Dragon Wars for longer than 5 minutes, but I loved itā€™s weird square box with oily people on the front.

I think definitely knowing that it was a knee helped me make the leap, yes.

Therefore, Iā€™ll try not to say anything:

Foiled by a knee!

As for your image: G-Police?

Not G-Police:

Descent 2?

Not Descent 2:

Urban Strike?

oooh, I know it! šŸ˜

The idea is to type your guess into the box and press reply ;)

(I guess Urban Chaos)

I love this answer, even though I donā€™t think it is correct.

Also this is he game I was thinking of, at first.

Now? AAaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAaaaaaHHHHaaahHHH (or however its spelled): A reckless Disregard for Gravity?

I have no idea what the title of the game is, but I can picture the box art pretty clearly since the second image. I definitely remember seeing the box, but I donā€™t think it was a game I ever played.

If it was a chopper on the box, defintely seen it too. Dang this is irritating.

Not Urban Strike, Urban Chaos or AaAaAA!!!:

Oh! I know what that is!

Crapā€¦ whatā€™s the nameā€¦

Strike Commander? I think thatā€™s it.

Since my work blocks qt3 (and all gaming sites), winning and then creating / uploading an image from mobile is a challenge.

CraigM got it. The first vaporware title, in development for many years.

I didnā€™t know that part, just that it was a F-15 or 16, Origin, and I was pretty sure the word was strike ;)

Which, looking at who made it, it being vaporware for years makes sense when you know who made it. Sorry Chris Roberts, your rep is well earned it seems.