Game box art challenge?

Oh man, I used to see ads in my Amstrad magazine for Burger Time. I had access to very few Amstrad games growing up in Qatar, so any advertisement always made me want the game so badly.

But looking at the gameplay now, I’m not sure I would have enjoyed it.

Wow, I did not think that first frame was a tongue. Why is it a tongue? And why is the burger a hot dog?

To all this I’d answer “Japan”.

The basics of the game are fascinating Rock8monkey (early physics!), but a lot of the ports of the arcade games didn’t respect it’s balance and made the game quite simply impossible.

The Game Boy version playable on the Switch thing is actually very good!

@Ginger_Yellow you’re up.

OK, I could have sworn this was done already but I’ve checked and double checked, so if it has, blame Discourse.

I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream?

Wing Commander?

Gabriel Knight 2?

None of the above. I can also reveal it is not Existenz: The Videogame

I have a pretty heavy suspicion that this is the box art for the original SimCity. And if it is, I’m curious whether it will be the one with the Godzilla-like monster or the amended cover with the tornado.

It is indeed. I went with the tornado in the end

Back with the next game box art challenger. I imagine this one might be instantly recognizable to the right people.

Dragon’s dogma? It’s extremely familiar for sure

It’s not Dragon’s Dogma. I can see why it might give off that kind of vibe though.

Titan Quest?

yes!!!

Spot on @nijimeijer! It is Titan Quest.

Awesome! I’ll have to wait for Monday to get a box up. If anyone wants a lightning round over the weekend have at it - although this thread is hardly known for its speed.