Game box art challenge?

Hm, gonna jump ahead to one that’s pretty revealing, as no one is biting.

I have no idea. Zork?

It came from the lands of lore.

Transylvania? Was that ever in a box? It might have been from the baggie era.

@Pod, @Left_Empty, @CaseyRobinson - Nope.

Another; probably final clue. If this one doesn’t give it away, no one’s gonna guess.

Far Cry Nosferatu

I suppose I’ll call this one done! Admittedly, it’s a weird one -

On the surface, this looks like almost a cheat - an advergame, from Burger King. They made three of these (I played this one and Big Bumpin’); surprisingly, they said they sold over 3m units (total across all three). These things were heavily advertised, and I admit - I grabbed them out of curiosity, and for easy Achievements! I figured with that kind of public exposure, weird or not, someone else MUST have played it.

Hmmm, this means I have to go again, right? I’ll put up another shot in a few hours (or in the morning if I pass out).

Totally think you could have done one more reveal on that one, for whatever it’s worth.

I’d never have thought I could be so unaware of the existence of something released outside of Britain on a system that is not the Sinclair Spectrum!

@Nightgaunt Possibly, but guesses had dried up, and I think it was time to move on.

@Left_Empty … I think that’s a good thing? At least for the purposes of the game?

Anyhow, here’s the next one; should be easier (although there’s still some trickiness to it):

Yeah, I thought it was a werewolf silhouette!

Still, I’ve never heard of this gane

Okami?

Can’t believe I blew it on Sneak King – even have the game.

Not Okami.

Image two:

Image three one day later. Lot of clues in this one; probably give it away here:

Kagemusha?

Hmm, maybe some alternate Ninja Gaiden 3 box?

@peterb @CraigM Neither of those.

Devil May Cry 3?