Game box art challenge?

Looks more spaceship based. Zaxxon maybe?

Nope!

Oh my, what a clue!

X-Plane?

Air Traffic Control for every platform ever. (This one is probably a Spectrum one)

Neither.
I thought the game had some popularity on this forum (I saw its name mentionned, at least), but maybe the box art is quite obscure. I don’t remember seeing any ads for the game, back then.

Feels like it should have Tycoon in the name, and something about airplanes. I’ma guess Airline Tycoon even though I’m not really sure that’s even a real game. It probably is.

Yeah I thought it may be Transport Tycoon earlier but nope.

Those planes are clearly zooming off TO THE FUTURE and possibly SPACE. I have no idea what the game is, though.

Moonbase commander?

Nonono: out of desperation…

airline manager: beyond earth
;)

Looked it up…never heard of it (which is common for me in this thread).

Looked it up too, man, I want to play it now – looks really neat! I love this thread, unearths gems.

Airplane Dude: The Reckoning

You won! It’s Aerobiz Supersonic, which is the international title to Air Management 2 - and you got most of those letters right! Here, grab that hot potato!

It was a really cool multiplayer computer and console board game from Koei… at the time at least. Not sure the mechanics hold up in any way.

Everyone knows Mega Drive games were blue, not red! No wonder I didn’t get it.

I must confess I only played the Super Nintendo version at the time, and the Japanese one at that.
I liked the lovely yet sort of awkward 90s flavour of the Western box art when I stumbled upon it.

Hmmm, feels like beating a steam game without unlocking a single achievement… :-)

Magic Carpet?

Sinbad?