Game box art challenge?

Warlords

Defender of the Crown?

Nope to both. No one even close yet. @Left_Empty gave a good hint.

Thatā€™s a curve ball. Empire Earth 2?

Crusader dude riding on a horse riding on a tank (and a fox is involved somehow) 2000

Think early '80sā€¦

LOL Iā€™d buy that!

Starting to think that outside of 2 people, no one has heard of this game. It is old, and not exactly a mainstream game. Really big publisher in the 80s though.

I see tanks and knights, but have no clue.

If not Empire Earth I dunno.

Nope, donā€™t let the knights throw you off, they are just symbolism.

Foxā€¦
Northā€¦
Tanksā€¦

Desertā€¦

Sarah Northwayā€™s Desert Tanks, published by Fox Interactive.

Ok something to do with Rommel but never heard of it. Desert Fox: Rumble in North Africa

I know it, but canā€™t post any new art so Iā€™ll leave it alone. And Iā€™d consider it and all the similar games pretty mainstream back in the 80s when the PC gaming scene was growing. Man, so many awesome ads in magazines and brilliant box art for games with graphics that were sometimes barely more than stick figures.

One of you guys who knows it should probably just take it at this point. Or if someone is dying to goā€¦cheat and look it up. :-)

Reminded me to check, and yes, my particular method of ā€œcheatingā€ this game worked on the first image post.

Iā€™m not answering though because some people actually know it. One of them needs to woman up and pick out a game and just answer this already.

Iā€™m just proud of myself for not posting a game that was guessed in minutes for once!