Game Giveaway

Wow! I never even saw this post until it was too late :). Anyone else want to give away any games?

I found mine when I came home from a trip on Monday! Woohoo!

Muchas gracias Lutes, and let me know if there’s anything I can do to return the favor!

Aleck

I would find it hard to part with any of my games, I love them all, and even then I’d probably not be able to offer up more than one due to shipping costs. I’m still thinking about it though.

Jason,
Thanks, dude.

Great seller! A+++++++ transaction!

I would find it hard to part with any of my games, I love them all, and even then I’d probably not be able to offer up more than one due to shipping costs. I’m still thinking about it though.[/quote]

I often trade mine at gametz, though I haven’t done a trade in a bit and have frozen my subscription while I play all the games I have right now. Maybe I will activate it again to pick up ToEE, Tron 2.0, and Etherlords 2.

Jason, thanks for Etherlords!

Kitsune, I sent your “game” (wink wink, nudge nudge) a couple of weeks ago to your friend; hopefully he’ll sneak it to you soon.

Kalle, Dr.Del, being the lazy bastard that I am, I just sent your stuff out last Friday. You should both have your stuff by the end of the week.

I have some games to giveaway that are either duplicates of what I already have, or just unwanted. I tried doing this on Twitter, but I don’t have enough followers that were interested. :)

First person to reply saying they want it gets its. PM me your address and I’ll even pay postage.

-Unopened Mirror’s Edge PC version Claimed
-Unopened 2008 Prince of Persia PC version Claimed
-Gears of War 1 Platinum Hits on Xbox 360. Claimed
-The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Edition PC version Claimed

p.s. One game per person, unless no one else is interested.

I’m also giving away Oblivion GOTY Edition for PC and IBM compatible computers.

I’ll bite on Gears, please!

I’d take Prince 2k8 if you please, and if this arrives first!

gah i just bought mirrors edge , ah well , its been worth 5$ imho.

I’d be interested in Mirror’s Edge. Thanks!

I emailed you my address.

I would gladly give The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Edition a home. Let me know if you’re still offering :)

Yep, it is all yours!

Looks like all of them have been claimed now. I’ll be shipping them out later this week.

And for the Steam-enabled gamer, let me interest you in a shiny, brand-new gift copy of Half-Life 2 (sans episodes), or The Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition. Yours for the price of… er… well, just PM me.

Note: SoMI has been claimed.

Ah. I also have a HL2 to offer, but I also have Episode 1, because I’m better than omniscia. PM me instead. both have now been claimed

PM’d you for monkey island, thanks.

Yeah, well, I already gave away my spare copy of Episode 1 to someone here, but they didn’t need HL2.

And someone has claimed Monkey Island. Well, several someones, so we’re going by response time.

Monkey Island 1 SE up for grabs. First PM gets it.

Claimed!