Game graphics that give you warm and fuzzy feeling

The game that gives me the best feeling, a literal warm and fuzzy feeling, is Endless Space 2. Second to that might be Anno 1800. While there are other games that may have more detailed graphics, or pretty animated things, nothing else settles me into that place like the aforementioned. It’s like sitting in front of a warm fire.

What games do that for you?

That was a very special game at the time.

seemed pretty great at the time anyway.

One of the most beautiful moments in my gaming (the guy just walks through it sadly, bandwidth is expensive!)

While I enjoy the look of the new Anno 1800, there is still something magical about the look of 1404.

Oh, nice one! When I was about 6 or 7 years old, a friend had it at its home, and I remember two things: being puzzled by the increbly weird name using a bunch of letters never used in our own language, and the quality of the graphics and smoothness of the animation.
Also jumping over rampaging shopping carts.
Thanks for the fuzzy warm feeling!

Yeah baby

One of my favorite games ever, anyway, and I do love this type of old school graphics. For strategy games I much prefer retro style over diamond sharp.

Most isometric games with 2d sprites, most notable of them Jagged Alliance 2 and Baldur’s Gate 2.

derpinspace

Finally getting around to Uncharted Lost Legacy (PS4 Pro) I was struck by how incredible this game looked. Drenched in warm colors and soft lines, the light and shadows work incredibly well. Just really impressive stuff. Made me feel “happy” to be in this world and interacting with it.