Game of the Month - April 2017

Oh man, I’m only two “missions” in, but I’m loving The Sexy Brutale. I definitely get the Ghost Trick comparison, though it plays very differently. It’s kind of like Ghost Trick meets The Last Express. Basically you’re in a time loop in a murder mansion, and you have to save designated characters before they’re killed in various ways. You do this by wandering around the mansion, overhearing conversations, finding clues and solving puzzles and so on, and eventually setting things up so that the murder is thwarted. You get more powers as you complete each “mission”, which, so far, let you unlock more of the mansion to explore, but possibly do more elaborate things later on.

Mass Erect Andromeda

Ba-ZING you get a like.

Hours played would have to go to Stellaris with the Utopia dlc. I also played a bit of Season 10 in Diablo, but seem to be burnt out on that at moment, so my Witch Doctor is somewhere around level 50-60 waiting for me to return. I also enjoyed starting to play the Terran campaign in the original Starcraft. The 1.18 patch has it running nicely in a fullscreen windowed mode. I’m looking forward to the remastered edition coming out.

I burnt out on the original Starcraft after playing it via LAN in college. That was a while ago. How does it hold up?