Game of the Month - January 2017

Man, I loved Bioshock 2 and think it’s better than the original in almost every way-- and that’s before considering Minerva’s Den too!

Big ARPG month for me. Started out with The Division and finished up with Grim Dawn. Looking to keep that train rolling into February but still not sure what game is next… or maybe I should hold off so I’m not burnt out when Horizon drops.

My game of the month was Thea the Awakening

It tried to be Stellaris but… i may have raged quit in the midst of another ridiculous war.

Still Rocket League, but I think its era may be waning a bit now.

Honorable mention to 100% Orange Juice, which was fun to mess around with.

Alien Shooter TD. Saw it mentioned here and picked it up. Machine gunning endless insectoforms just doesn’t get old.

Diablo 3 and Overwatch, I guess. I gotta branch out more…

Oh, I did spend a little time with the Marvel Heroes update.

Not just one. Eternal Card Game is first. Then Dig or Die. The recently Darkest Dungeon.

Diablo III hardcore season 9. Every damn season, I’m sucked back in.

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, without question.

I enjoyed revisiting Dereth in Asheron’s Call and Asheron’s Call 2.
More on those in the thread later.

Also played Mana Surge aka Gems of War &.Paint it Back.

It’s a tie. January started out with Just Cause 3 and ended up with XCOM 2. JC3 may be GOTM for February too, as I’ll go back to it once I finish XCOM.

Hex: Shards of Fate

LOL, ditto except I’m on my 4th or 5th run. So happy when I figured out how to delete the local content and start over.

Additionally, finished Witcher3, started (~ 43 hours into) Pillars of Eternity, and as usual some EU4 (another 65 hours to my 1.8k hours total).