Happy Steam Summer Sale Everyone!
What has been your primary game this past month? It could have been a recent title, a new discovery, or something from your backlog. Or perhaps an old favorite you returned to years later? Honorable mentions are also welcome, these would be other games that you enjoyed this past month, but not the one you spent the most time enjoying.
For June my game of the month is:
- CONTROL - finished this up, and all post story content, lots of combat that I overall really enjoyed, but have had enough of for awhile. Amazing game world they created here.
- Deep Rock Galactic - still playing , still drinking beers.
- Planet of the Eyes- short walking/jumping sim, I enjoyed it.
- Hypernova Escape from Hadea - unique tower defense game, sorta feels a bit like a RTS also.
- Glass Masquerade 2: Illusions - love me some puzzle assembly, I just picked up all the DLC also.
- Hardspace Shipbreaker - only played an hour so far, I think I am class 3 now, unique game that I wish I had more time to play right now!
- Hitman 2 - Hitman 3 news got me to get my ass in gear and finish all the missions. Still have a bunch to go, its really a great game.
What game defined June 2020 for you? What was your Game of the Month?