Game of the Month - November 2012

I put the most time into XCOM and really enjoyed it. I was especially pleased that I had three squad members in the finally mission who were on the squad at first contact; the fourth was killed during that first mission.

Finished XCOM and really started to play Borderlands 2 in earnest. And if I just wanted to putz around with something while waiting form my wife to get dressed, FTL still delivers.

Huh…I think the games I played the most were Rules of Engagement 2 on the PC and Burnout Revenge on the PS2.

XCOM, Warlock, and, catching up on my PS3 backlog, Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Dishonored, every night after work (working a swing shift, my game time is now 11:30 - 2:00 am) and it’s been a perfect way to spend those quiet, dark hours. Man, this game is awesome. Nothing has ever come close to delivering that Thief vibe. Kudos to the everyone involved.

999 was my favorite game of November. Looking forward to playing Virtue’s Last Reward once Nintendo stops being stingy with the 3DSXL’s colors and I pick one up. I started Ghost Trick shortly after 999 and it is amazing so far with the exception of a horrible stealth level.

Far Cry 3. This is fast turning into my Game Of The Year.