Game of Thrones (HBO)

If the series isn’t finished by GRRM the only people who will talk about how “it should have ended or how GRRM meant to end it” will be total nerds who have no life. Sorry, I would have loved for GRRM to finish it himself, but I think by this time we know that isn’t going to happen.

I think part of GRRM’s problem is he is already way past his notes. He has added so much crap that he doesn’t know where he is anymore.

For all his faults, and the last books could do with a good cutting down, he neither turned the characters nor the narrative into a caricature of themselves. I could care about how, say, Jon Snow learned nothing whatsoever in the show and what that means, but I don’t believe it’s even intentional by the writers.

I love the show. Can’t wait until April!

The Hound.

The only person smart enough to fly the F-16 would be the Imp, and I give good odds on the imp.

edit: Wait, I take it back. If Daenerys is immune to fire, it’s a good bet the dragons are as well. Therefore the jet’s missiles probably can’t do much against the dragons.

So they are immune to explosions?

If they are fired, yes. Not sure about launched missiles.

I will forever love the show both for providing an ending to the series that GRRM never will AND for cutting the endless Kingsmoot down to a 5 minute scene.

HBO’s marketing machine is warming up

Your first real bit of next season.

Hyped!

Just a prediction that we’re going to see the first real trailer for Season 8 in the new few days.

True Detective premieres on Sunday, and Game of Thrones will follow when True Detective wraps up.

No Bran for that Stark children motif though.

House Dilly Dilly was burned to the ground by House Targaryen.

Are Superbowl ads always this obscure?

He was hibernating

That Bud Light/Game of Thrones mashup was pretty awesome.

Obscure? The Bud Knight and Game of Thrones have been arpund for years.