Game Saves?

Anyone have game saves for the following?
These are games I played, didn’t finish, yet neglected to back up before my last wipe. Doh!

NOLF: This late mission with the submarines or something around there.
MOH: The last mission? Just after the Snipers in the snow.
AVP2: When you meet the scientists in the Human campaign

I’ve been half-heartedly trying to replay to those points but… well, I’m a game reviewer. I’ve got new games to play too. I don’t have time. But I am interested in finally finishing those three.

Gracias.
Send me an email.

If you don’t mind getting a save that has finished the game I could send you mine from NOLF. You can then start from any mission you like.

Yeah, that’s exactly what I had in mind. I searched for “save cracks” before posting here. Much obliged Erik. Just email it to me.

Did it work? I sent it almost a week ago, and if you didn’t get it I could mail it again of course.

Thanks Erik, I got it. Haven’t tried it yet. Too busy. Pip pip, BF: 1942 wot, wot?

Aren’t there level skip cheats for all of those?

There are probably debug mode cheats but it’s not always easy to find them. I checked AvP2 (www.avpnews.com I think) but the only thing I could find was a way to unlock all levels, and that wasn’t saved in the profile. I didn’t find anything for MOH but I didn’t search for very long either.

MOH has some but it involves hacking the console line and stuff. Whenever I try that kind of thing I forget a space or something and spend far too long tweaking with it. Honestly, finishing MOH and AVP2 isn’t worth that right now. Next lull maybe. NOLF was the main one, that one is taken care of.

There are probably debug mode cheats but it’s not always easy to find them. I checked AvP2 (www.avpnews.com I think) but the only thing I could find was a way to unlock all levels, and that wasn’t saved in the profile. I didn’t find anything for MOH but I didn’t search for very long either.

GameFaqs is your friend. :) They’ve got codes for both AvP2 and MoH.

• Alan