Gamedle: like Wordle but with games instead of words

Here you go: :medal_sports:

#GuessTheGame #755

:video_game: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square:

A lucky guess, honestly can’t remember if I played any of these earlier versions in the series.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I think I deserve another one?

#GuessTheGame #755
:video_game: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :yellow_square: :green_square: :white_large_square:
#VisualVirtuoso

#GuessTheAudio #401
:loud_sound: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

#GuessTheGame #755

:video_game: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :yellow_square: :green_square:

Not a console player, so…

#GuessTheGame #756

:video_game: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square:

Probably not too many games would fit the genre description…

#GuessTheGame #756

:video_game: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

I heard the name, but never really paid attention to how it looked or played, so yeah…

#GuessTheGame #757

:video_game: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :white_large_square:

The first game is waiting in my backlog, I’ve heard good things

#GuessTheGame #757

:video_game: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

I think I heard the name somewhere, but that’s all…

#GuessTheGame #758
:video_game: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :yellow_square: :green_square: :white_large_square:
#VisualVirtuoso

#GuessTheGame #758

Had forgotten about this!

#GuessTheGame #758

:video_game: :green_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square:

Proud of getting that one on first try. ;)

#GuessTheGame #759
:video_game: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:
#VisualVirtuoso

#GuessTheBook #324
:closed_book: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

You should be, that first screen looked super generic to me!

#GuessTheGame #759

Not played or seen the gameplay before, but should have recognised the font etc in the gif, matching the game logo

#GuessTheGame #759

:video_game: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

I only figured out what game it was when it revealed the developer in the last frame. I haven’t played it or its sequel…

Thanks for the giveaway :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

#GuessTheGame #760
:video_game: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :white_large_square:
#VisualVirtuoso

#GuessTheGame #760

I was so sure it was a Yoshi game.

Me too, but as the first guess didn’t go yellow I switched tack :slight_smile:

#GuessTheGame #760 :video_game: :red_square: :green_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square:

ps: The adverts have recently become even more annoying, directly popping up over the game UI. Has anyone supported them on ko-fi?

#GuessTheGame #760

Yeah, I played Yoshi’s Wooly World and loved it. Never even knew there was a Kirby game with the same aesthetic.

#GuessTheGame #760

:video_game: :red_square: :green_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square:

Yup, I guessed Yoshi first, even though the Kirby game came out first and was actually the first one I thought of. I wish they’d HD-ify that game

#GuessTheGame #761

:video_game: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square:

Wow, they went far for that one ;)