Gamedle: like Wordle but with games instead of words

#GuessTheGame #789

:video_game: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Nope, before my time as a PC owner!

#GuessTheGame #789

:video_game: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Guess #2 was Twinsen’s Adventure, so I was close there, but since it wasn’t that I didn’t even try other options in that series. And I don’t remember Odyssey looking that bad…

Oh hang on - I’ve just looked it up, and one of my early guesses was Little Big Adventure (I’d never heard of ‘Twinsen’!) but it was marked red so I assumed it must be another series I’d not heard of which looked similar. Hmph!

Yeah, it had different names in Europe and elsewhere. Little Big Adventure was the European name, Relentless: Twinsen’s Adventure was the “overseas” name. The sequel kept the Twinsen thing, which makes all even more confusing.

#GuessTheGame #789

Completely missed this, apparently.

#GuessTheGame #789

Tried LBA, the alternative Twinsen’s title…did not know there was a sequel!

#GuessTheGame #790

:video_game: :red_square: :green_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square:

#GuessTheGame #790

My first Zelda game was Windwaker, so this is a blindspot ;)