Gameprwned

Dickishness is very frequently funny. Who pissed in your cheerios?

So you’re just complaining to complain. Thank you for letting me know.

Wait, 15 posts of “I approve” are ok but a few posts of “I disapprove” are a giant waste of time? Maybe we can get Tom to disable the button in threads you start, Guido.

I don’t really see any malicious intent to plagiarize here. They’re just release lists; the information is freely available. Of course it’s piss-poor journalism choosing an unattributed secondhand source when fully legitimate firsthand sources are freely available for incrementally more work.

Only for you stroker, only for you.

Well, there’s a difference between malicious and blatant. The first is evil, the second is self-serving, and both are quite obviously bad.

If you’re going to just copy and paste, you could at least drop a link. It’s always hilarious making a minor spelling or factual error and seeing it pop up somewhere else, error intact.

So now what am I supposed to do with this preorder for Gem Pour: Sacks?

Either way, it seems the issue has been resolved – at least in the case of GamePro and GSW. I’m not really in favor of stunts like this, but if it gets the job done and doesn’t lead to further bickering, cool.

the thing for someone to do is to make gem pour : sacks and meet that date!

Dude, I just spent 10 minutes reloading my browser, refreshing my cache, disabling my ad filter, etc, because I thought something was fucking up the page’s format due to that giant “post reply” button. You suck!

Hmm … a ready-made install base of one? Sweet! I’m on it. That will be one more sale than some of my efforts ever realized ;-)

Can you really be that mad at him for making a joke at that thief’s expense? It wasn’t even a particularly nasty one at that (which in my opinion could have been warranted).

I’m still seething. Our Coke machines won’t be replaced until next week.

Gameprwn would be a great name for a new site, much better than crispygamer or giantbomb or whatever else the diaspora of gamespot has thought up lately. In my mind’s eye, the logo would be a giant anthromorphic pink shrimp wearing an apron and a coffee-filter style chef’s hat, shit-eating grin, with a red bandana around his neck, holding a 360 controller in its right claw and flailing a wii nunchuck in the other, with a speech bubble saying “Prwn’d!”, suspended in a moment of time jumping in the air in glee like the end of those old toyota commercials from the 80s.

C’mon, it’d work.

Gameprawn?

When we ran our Schadenfreude Interactive ads, I’m told a higher-up at Ziff Davis yelled at one of his ad guys asking, “Why don’t we have those ads in CGW!”

(The ad guy called one of our ad guys asking for contact info.)

That, sir, is awesomeness incarnate.

Yeah I still want to play Accordion Hero.

I am in favor of stunts like this. Stroker Ace, you would no doubt feel different if someone came along and stole/plagarized content from you, which I am sure has happened to some of the online writers here (including myself).