Games journalism 2019 - Everything is streaming

Nonsense, a wizard is a really old man that smokes weed and saves lives… or i guess this other weirdo thing.

I am really glad that I am reading this thread not

And not… what? Drinking bleach to forget this memory?

yeah, that :)

Wizard.

I did not know this term, but I love it.

Evil Wizard?

It adds a new (and wholly appropriate) layer to this, which was already amazing:

Wow, at my age, still learning something new everyday…

Its actually an ancient Japanese proverb

Aren’t they always?

Well now I have an explanation of how Gandalf the Grey became Gandalf the White.

I didn’t know where to put this, but congrats @Rod_Humble for your new position at Paradox! Looking forward to see what projects you’re coming out with!

Probably better in the business of making games thread.

Congrats Mr. @Rod_Humble. I hope the new studio enjoys great success. Now we know why you were looking for feedback on character advancements.

Does that mean we can now tag @Rod_Humble directly when we need Crusader Kings 2 tips?

It was just the other day I found out who he was, this forum is really something special.
Congratulations, Rod, I promise not to annoy you with questions you can’t answer.

I always assumed Rod Humble was a gaming nickname, it just has that feel to it. Now I know!

Congratulations!!!

Well, this sucks. Maybe they should have focused on more of the single player content so many gamers* wanted and less on out sourcing a mobile game?

*Well, me, at least.