Games Not Available Digitally Legally

Black & White. I know everyone hates it, but I still want to kick it around every now and again. Playing on tablet is great- the UI was years ahead of its time for that sort of thing. You have to use the pen, though, no true touch controls. I’d really love to have it ported to Android/IOS tablets with a proper interface, but given Molyneux lately, it’d be some horrid f2p grind. Oh, well.

Black & White 2 is unavailable as well?

M1 Tank Platoon 2
Aces of the Pacific/Aces Over Europe
EF2000
All of the Mechwarrior 2 games
As mentioned above, all of the Lionhead games except for the Fables

I think I saw B&W2 on EA’S download service years back, but I could be wrong. I never played it.

I can think of few decent-to-excellent Raven titles: their Wolfenstein reboot from 2009, the terrific Tomb Raider-style effort Heretic II, and the amazing Hexen II expansion pack, Portal of Praevus, were published by Activision rather than id like many of their other classic titles. While you can still find relatively cheap copies of Wolfy and Heretic II, Praevus costs an arm and a leg for a boxed copy, which is a genuine loss as it’s one of the best expansions of the 1990s (possibly my favorite), improving on the puzzle design of the base game, adding a strong new class, and offering a truly unique sense of place. :(

It’s not much of an ethical question to me. No money will ever go to the creator, publisher, etc. either if you literally cannot buy it, so what does it matter? It’s not like they’re losing something they otherwise would have gotten.

I’m not sure how the licensing works out but there it is.

https://t3aonline.net/

You’re welcome.

I was out all day.

But yes, those.

1830 Railroads and Robber Barons by Simtex

A bunch of games by QQP
Conquered Kingdoms
Grandest Fleet

This is the secondary/tertiary etc. market though and not on one of the digital platforms.

I spent a ton of time with Stars! by Jeff Johnson and Jeff McBride back in the day. It’s a double tragedy because they never got to make the sequel.

Holy crap, I fully forgot about that game! I think it was one of the first Windows games I played.

SID MEIER’S SIM GOLF

I don’t think any of the old Avalon Hill games are available.

That’s an amazing list.

I don’t suppose Star Trek TNG Elite Force 1 and 2 aren’t available eh?

Nope. Most classic Star Trek games aren’t available digitally, and those that are are, if I recall correctly, entirely out of Interplay’s catalog. Nothing from Activision as far as I know.

Man, I really thought I’d purchased The Summoning somewhere digitally. I guess not.

I could have sworn that The Summoning devs made a viking RPG game earlier but their Wikipedia entry doesn’t list one. I remember one with an art style that resembled it but I’m probably wrong.