Games with good bow action

I know people have done it, and I do use a bow a lot, but I can’t imagine it being your primary weapon.

Hey! Now, to be fair, I never stipulated playing Dark Souls entirely with a Bow; although anyone is welcome to try. 😉

Yeah I loved this too, it will be even better when it’s done and has a bit more variety to the levels. Quite a tough one as well, I never got very far past the second floor. :)

Far Cry Primal also has very nice bow action.

Whoa. You can play most of that game with a bow?

Yep and its great!

Yeah, and Primal’s throwing spears are surprisingly fun too.

I love ranged weapons. I might have to give this a go during the next sale. I guess I better start playing the games I have so I can free a slot on my library shelf.

Far Cry 5 and Tomb Raider are my current suggestions. Darwin Project to some (small) extent

You can play Conan Exiles as a bow user. It’s fairly decent. It’s not nearly as good for solo play as it is in a group, but still doable.

You have to have a bow to pull mobs. That’s just common sense.

Skyrim VR is the best bow experience I’ve ever had in a PC game. It’s especially fun going against another archer… those arrows flying past you, mere inches from your head. So exhilarating!

Thanks all, trying Assassin’s creed: Origins and Horizon Zero Dawn until I can get my hands on some sweet sweet VR tech.

Try the Darwin Project. Fun game.

How about two games in one!

Did you try In Death?

I think they just had a ‘free weekend’ on Oculus Store.

Not yet but I have it wishlisted.