Games you wish they'd re-release on PC

RED

DEAD

REDEMPTION

Fight Night any version

Red Storm Rising
Crimson Skies

Red Dead in 60fps would be nice, Forza Horizon 2 would be nice…MGS 3/4.

They did re-release red storm rising for the PC. It’s called Cold Waters! ;-)

What he said.

I have it. But I’d really like a spiffed up version of the original game as well.

You, Admiral, are old skool. Respect!

Pretty much my entire list is shoot-‘em-ups:

• Galaga Legions and Galaga Legions DX. Both games are incredibly cool modernized takes on the formation and capture mechanics of Galaga as well as being excellent games in their own right, both were heavily overshadowed by the respective releases of Pac-Man Championship Edition and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX, and neither is on PC.
  • Mushihimesama Futari. The first game is on PC, but the massively superior sequel isn’t.
  • Ginga Force. Okay, this one’s a little selfish; despite how much I loved the developer’s previous work, Eschatos, I never picked up the follow-up for whatever reason, and a PC release would let me do that and would almost certainly cost less than importing a copy on Xbox 360.
  • M2’s various ShotTriggers releases, including Battle Garegga and Dangun Feveron. Arcade-perfect releases with loads of bonus features, but they’re locked to consoles.

W/O a doubt my list begins and ends with NOLF.

Gladius by LucasArts. Loved running a gladiator school. Had just enough story to carry you through and enjoyable combat.

Balance of Power. Twilight Struggle covers much of the same ground, but is different enough that I’d play both.

Any Vic Davis game.
Rules of Engagement I/II

These still play great today, FYI.