Gaming chairs, whatcha recommend?

Consolidated my thread crapping off topic posts into just one. :)

POST 1

I had an hour today to get to working on this mini-project, got this far:

Gonna apply the edging tomorrow, might use some gorilla glue if needed for a more secure hold.

Ended up only needing 5 of the 6 pieces of flooring.
If the edge guard turns out to not be 90 degree friendly, I’ll just cut 4 strips for the sides.

POST 2

My floor mat project is almost done, it’s hard to find time as I am working 75 hr weeks again, taking care of the yard, and helping my mother with stuff at home.

Here is where I am, 2 edges secure and need trimming, the other 2 need putty and trimming because I suck at measuring correctly. :p

I picked up 3 packs of loctite putty to run in the channel of the strips and it adheres fantastic, while also allowing me to take the edge off if I ever need to repair/replace a slat of flooring. I still might put a dab of liquid cement just at the corners to prevent slow edge peel, that I am seeing. I hope to finish it this week.

I am pretty sure this thing is gonna last forever once I am done, and total out of pocket was under $70.

POST 3

TODAY:

Finally finished trimming and adhering the edging to the laminated wood flooring. Looks pretty damn good imho. And it is probably 4x stronger than any plastic floor mat.

@arrendek what do you think?