Gaming chairs, whatcha recommend?

@fire
Today I decided to just drive to the Steelcase headquarters and hope they’d let me in and try some chairs. After waiting a while as the front desk attended to more important business she found someone in sales who was very considerate and took time out of his day to take me to try out some chairs in their office. I sat in both the Leap v2 and the Gesture and they were both far more comfortable for my bony frame over the Herman Miller Aeron and Embody. I really loved how the Gesture moves with you, it’s fantastic support, and it felt very relaxing to sit in. But the seat was not as comfortable as the Leap. The Leap v2 was also really nice. Not quite as relaxing, and not quite the back support, but the way it contoured to my butt was extremely comfortable. Could not feel my butt bones at all for once.

So now I don’t know which to go with. This Aeron is going back for sure, and I now have to decide between the two Steelcase variants of more relaxing/better back support vs. more comfortable butt.