Gary Busey - Pet Judge (Really!)

This will be the best Amazon Prime show in recorded history.

“Is Gary Busey a real judge? Absolutely not. Does he know anything about pet law? Probably not. Can he look into your soul and suss out your spirit animal while delivering a verdict with a trademark Buseyism? You bet your sweet ass (the donkey kind).”

Unquestionable fact, he is not wearing pants under that robe.

I feel like I may have accidentally willed this show into existence.

I am so sorry. I will exercise greater caution with my powers in the future.

Well, they seem to have fucked this up. First, and primarily, it’s scripted/acted, and clearly so. Second, they’re playing up the silliness. If you’re going to do this scripted, everything but Busey has to be totally deadpan and instead it’s the opposite.

Also, as per usual for Amazon, zero promotion in the app. Had to manually search for it to find it.

Edit: That said, the Amazon search results for “Gary Busey” are amazing. I have no idea if he’s in any of these movies, probably not, but:

Bikini Model Academy
Eye of the Tiger
Sharknado The Fourrth Awakens
Sticks And Stones (hey, he’s on the thumbnail!)
Hider in the House
13 Nights of Elvira
Giant Killer Ants
Surviing The Game
Bulletproof (A Los Angeles cop/ex-CIA agent who keeps the 39 bullets his body has taken in a bathroom mason jar, kamikazes across the border to retrieve a top-secret attack vehicle which was hijacked by the Russian backed Libyan terrorists)

That killed it for me. I lasted, I think, about 5 minutes into the first episode, when one of the litigants complimented Busey on his performance in The Buddy Hackett Story.

Although that’s pretty funny, and I would sell my sister to Al Quaida to see Busey in that.

I mean, where the hell else is he going to hide?