Gems of War. The wait for PQ fans is over (sort of)

I’m not sure if my account is still in the guild, but I’ve been thinking about downloading and playing again.

I am myself one of those inactive members - I did most of my Gems-ing during downtime at work, and it turns out in a WFH situation I end up reading books or watching videos or whatever else, instead. I am happy to do any necessary guild admin and/or pass the leadership to whomever might want it, just let me know.

My “Invite Code” is

TINWISDOM_3WDG

I assume that is also my account name. If @Kyrios can find my old account (probably some variation of Tin_Wisdom), that would be a good one to boot.

Invite is sent

Yay! I’m a guildie once again!

I really wish this game had cross progression. I spend real money on the Xbox version.

Hi, I was part of the guild until I accidentally left the guild last night (was tired and thought I was exiting the game).

I’m zenntt777, can I get reinvited to the guild please.

I come from the Octopus Overlords forum for reference. Zenn7 there too.

Thanks in advance!

According to Reddit, only 1st and 2nd tier members can invite. I’m 3rd tier, so we’ll need @Kyrios to send it.

Invite sent, and @belouski given rank to invite people… was just going to make you guild leader but couldn’t find a way to do it in 30 seconds of looking.

Thanks. Could have sworn I used to have the ability to invite years ago and I’ve never been above 3rd tier member.

And can you send again please - I accepted, got an error, game restarted, it didn’t accept it but it cleared the invite from my mail

Sent.

Hmm, I linked my Android and my iOS accounts and everything transfers fine, ditto for Steam. It doesn’t matter what platform you are on, you just link the accounts using the code you generate in the settings part of the menu. Somewhere.

Thanks. Gave me a server error and restarted the game again, but this time, I got in the guild. I’ll work on getting the 30 gem task reward for our guild as an additional thanks. (OK, so I was gonna do that had this not happened anyway…) :)

You need your password. Using Steam on my Windows PC I have settings - account - show password and that’s what I need to link the accounts. Did that when I put it on my tablet and on my phone.

You can I think contact them and get everything unified, but I suspect you will have to choose which one of the accounts you will use going forward.

Consoles are not linkable, mobile and PC are. I was bummed to find I can’t use my primary account on xbox so I just don’t play there.

If we haven’t already, can someone sign us up for Guild Wars this week? If possible, can I get promoted enough to sign us up in the future (said you have to be 1 of the 3 highest ranks). I don’t care about my rank in the guild otherwise, but just for functional purposes, this would be useful.

Thanks in advance, Zenn7

Done (the promotion) - if anyone else needs or if something pops up where it matters if I figure out how to pass leadership on for real, let me know

Sorry zen, I didn’t think we had any interest in Guild Wars, so I didn’t bother to Register. Glad you’ve been promoted, but I think we have missed the cutoff for this weeks War.

You’ve been doing a hell of a lot for the guild since we got you back in, so thanks for all that.

No problem. My wife used to occasionally do treasure maps (she likes matching games, couldn’t get into the fighting). Then she wanted to play with pretty gems (what???). She meant any other things besides treasure maps (as t-maps don’t use gems). Now she plays it hardcore. I just do the strategic stuff, set the teams up, spend the resources and such. She plays all the different events and matches and is the one who would have done the Guild War event.

Anyhow, thanks for the promote! If I ever get enough clan orbs to get us to 10k seals, I’ll do that so we can try and get that benefit, but right now, long ways off (only have 6 minor).