Gems of War. The wait for PQ fans is over (sort of)

I’ve been running the Valkyrie with Luther and a goblin, all around level 8 or so. The Valkyrie feeds Luther blue, so I usually get several +3 attack buffs per match, so my team can one-shot most opponents with skulls. I’ve been giving my hero a purple weapon to reserve the blue for Luther, but I may rethink that. Both Luther and the Valkyrie rely on skulls to do damage, so if I do lose my hero, I start to worry.

I guess the thing I like best about the Valkyrie is that she generates souls. Typically 6 souls or more per match. As level-ups get more expensive, that’s starting to look like chicken feed, but it still adds up. I think.

Is there an available roster spot in the guild for Lord Gek?

Thanks Mysterio. Yes I’m definitely interested, just please guide me in. I’m “Lord Gek_1”.

The qt3 guild currently has two open spots. I’ll ask someone with the proper permissions to send you an invite.

Do I need to leave my current guild first?

Yup…

Okay, “Lord Gek_1” is now a free agent. [emoji5]️

Invite sent

What? I wasn’t instantly made president? Thanks anyways, I’m in! :-p

Our guild has 2 more slots now–we’ve reached the max of 30. Anyone else out there looking to join?

Just a friendly reminder that donating to guild tasks is generally one of the best expenditures of gold. With a guild this size we should be completing multiple tasks a day.

Very true, Wolff. I’m throwing 4-5 K per day at tasks, sometimes more. New players who are buying kingdoms to get their economy off the ground have other uses for gold, but once you’re up and running, it’s easy to make money. Some suggestions:

–Use the Alchemist. Every time he fires his power, he gets a gold bonus + the money for making 4 and 5 of a kind matches. He teams very well with the Banshee.

–Defend every chance you get. It only costs 50 to defend, and you get the gold they stole from you back if you win in addition to normal victory gold.

–Invade like crazy. It’s not quite as profitable as defending, but PvP in general makes money while PvE loses it. The Alchemist can turn PvE profitable, though.

If you can get everybody doing that, it really starts to add up. I woke up this morning to find 10 tasks completed overnight. That’s a bit higher than usual these days, but you get the idea.

Yeah, you have a very active guild. QTThreeDeux is middling–not great, not terrible.

yeah, I know. we are the reason they had to up the cost on the tasks because we broke the economy. Expecting every guild to be that productive is silly. However, it does show that if everyone is pulling the same direction and funneling all their gold & gems back into the guild, you can generate quite a lot.

The QTThreeDeux guild still has two open slots if anyone’s started playing this over the last week or two.

My wife’s just started playing this. Can we get an invite for Jaiden?

Invited.

Thanks! I’m sure she’ll accept when she wakes up and logs in.

I just discovered my wife’s invite code is actually Jaiden 1. I don’t know who Jaiden is, but maybe you can rescind that invite and send another.