Gems of War. The wait for PQ fans is over (sort of)

Done.

Another of the OO guys wants to join your guild.
My invite code:

BLOWINGSAND_1

Thanks!

Just sent an invite. Sorry for the delay! I was going to do it when I got home yesterday, but ended up out on the town for a while and forgot when I got home.

They recently changed the way they handle guild tasks and rewards and added some troops/cards you can only acquire through guild chests. Here is an older preview post of the update from their forum:

One important thing to note is to make sure to claim your seals under that section in the guild area. When you claim them you gain seals to use yourself to purchase guild chests and also add them to the weekly event total seals for the guild. The more seals we acquire during the week long event, the greater reward group is available for guild chests for everyone.

Also, the amount of keys and items you can acquire under the new system, especially during the early part of each weekly event, are quite significant and greater than before including gem and event keys. If you have been away for a bit, it may be worth checking out if you enjoy the game from time to time and maybe we can keep hitting the 10k seal event total as a guild :).

Also it resets as I understand it at the end of the week, so spend 'em on Sunday.

Is anyone still playing this? My invite code is SABERSNAIL… @Kelan

Yes! I think there may be one slot open in the guild. I will check.

I still play every week and we are getting a fair amount of decent bonus guild rewards each week even if we don’t hit 10,000 seals a week anymore.

I just sent you an invite @AStott

I still play a game of two every day, and the guild is very active… if not garrulous.

I’ve been playing at least a couple games of this everyday. I haven’t messed with the guild function, what is the benefit of being in a guild?

missed quite a bit of logging in, need to remember to do it

Access to a new range of cards, but more importantly, access to a whopping lot of gold,gems, souls and keys.

Cool, any room in the guild or is it full?

Full right now, but we used to kick people based on inactivity before. I would rather not do that myself without notifying the person first as we have some folks that put a lot of effort into leveling the guild early on, but we do have some people that haven’t played in a really long time.

If there are folks in the guild and don’t really intend to play, perhaps remove yourself to make room if you like and I can invite more that are interested.

Also, I should probably mention that the inactivity timer in game only resets if you fight a battle. Logging in daily and even donating gold doesn’t reset it.

I play daily, and the new stuff they’ve put in over the past few months has really increased the rewards from being in a guild. Nothing like my wife’s guild though, which routinely competes in the top tier of guilds on the leader boards. They hit their max guild seals in like hours, and each week they have quotas for donating gold which are like in the millions. I have zero Mythic troops (ascended to level 20). My wife has nothing but Mythics with a few exceptions. And she doesn’t exactly play that much more than I do (ok, somewhat more). Her guild is full of people who apparently live in the game. We once calculated how many games/hour some of these people must play to ascend the leader boards in PvP. Either they are botting or they are in solitary.

Ok, thanks for the response. I don’t plan on joining a random guild right now so if you end up having any openings let me know.

I can open up a spot in the guild, I don’t play anymore.

Edit: Well, I can’t figure out how to leave the guild. Someone will have to boot me.

From the Guild screen click the “Admin” button on the upper left. From there click the “Manage” button and then finally select “Leave”.

Thanks, done.

my code is Pizzaddict if that is needed

Invite sent… I think :).