Gems of War. The wait for PQ fans is over (sort of)

Not sure how best to contact the rest of the Guild, but I just pushed us over the 10K seals mark for the week.

That worked great, just opened 12k seals worth of chests. Thanks!

Oh nice! Good job. I think I missed this one, but I got in on one recently and opened a ton of them.

A bunch are also over at OO, but I am not sure how many are active right now.

Crap I missed it, switch time for us uk players is 8am. Shame we cant get a few more active players

I just pushed us over 10k for the week. Grab your level4 guild chests while you can.

Oh wow! Thanks for the tip!

I still like participating in this game each week, but been super busy lately so have been missing a few. Will go turn those in now!

I just realized this is a Monday and I most likely missed this yesterday, lol.

I am planning on dumping my Orbs of Clans next week. If they work the way I think they do - have never actually used one! - we should be at a very high chest tier. Mon-Thurs of next week should be exclusively the new Mythic releasing this Friday, then the weekend would be open season.

The way it worked for the minor orb is that the user got 300 seals and also 300 credit for the guild that week. So when I popped 6 minor orbs I had 300*6 = 1800 + 1500 seals for the week.

Yeah, that’s what I expect… And also that there’s no cap. That is kind of important. But everything I can find on the internet indicates we should be okay.

(That would be 35,400 in addition to my personal 1,500, unless I’ve blown the math. With the rest of the guild numbers for the last couple of months, that should max us pretty safely by mid-week. Again, looking at next week, to optimize the timing around the monthly mythic.)

Thanks for the update! I have at least a few of those orbs too and can use some next week when I see it is the correct week to do so.

I’m a bit sad that I spent 29k seals on the level4 chests last week, but at a certain point optimization isn’t. I’ll still have ~3k for whatever you guys are planning…

Holy crap this game is fun! I was a big fan of the original PQ (on PC) but this has a lot more depth. Perfect for some phone fiddling during downtime. Any tips for a complete beginner? Should I be spending resources left and right or saving them for anything particular?

Also, is all PVP vs AI?

PvP is versus Player-created teams piloted by the AI, so yes.

Get into the guild. It is the biggest accelerator for a newbie.

How do I join one and what’s the name of a QT3 guild, if there is one?

edit: I’m on android if it matters.

Sorry. :( Been saving to try to get a week at 40K, and I hit a couple of Major Orbs recently that closed the rest of the gap. As far as I know, the 40K seal level basically turns them into gem keys, drop-wise.

@Bateau - let us know your invite code (username with numbers after it, usually) and we can send an invite. I think I’ll have to open a spot, but we have at least a dozen people who haven’t logged on in quite a while, so I doubt it will be too much of an issue.

My invite code is BAWTZKI_QYDY

Thanks!

Sent!

Thanks! Nothing on my end yet, I’ll check in a while.

They have done a pretty good job at continuing to keep the game fresh over the years.

I like the varied guild weekly events and that they force you to try different teams. Each event changes what types of troops you can use. Some events limit colors, some limit troops types or troop nation. I got in a rut for a while using the same troops all the time and I like that they force you to switch it up a bit for these.

I really wish I could get it to work on my phone. For some reason I could never get it to sync up right with my main account and it won’t load all the way either. I should probably look at the specs a little closer and maybe reinstall it as it should work on what I have.

Edit: Looking at it a little closer, it appears that the menus I need may only open up once the new account reaches level 5. Maybe then I can sync them up.

@Kyrios, no guild invite yet, can you try resending?