George W. Bush: God's Attack Dog

From the Beeb:

Nabil Shaath says: “President Bush said to all of us: ‘I’m driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, “George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan.” And I did, and then God would tell me, “George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq …” And I did. And now, again, I feel God’s words coming to me, “Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East.” And by God I’m gonna do it.’”

Mirrored on Yahoo! news with disturbing photo:

Guess God forgot to say something about Louisiana.

Lovely. An insane president.

Now I know how Rove and Cheney have been manipulating him.

I saw this but didn’t jump on it because I just don’t know how credible the source is. And you’d think after getting lectured on why he shouldn’t use the word “crusade” in connection with the middle east even Bush might be wise to avoiding the whole “I talk to God and He talks back” thing while he’s there. Then again, you’ve got Karen Hughes over there talking about her religion as part of her public diplomacy outreach so anything’s possible with these clowns. I really don’t know what to make of this story, to be honest.

ARE YOU STILL TOUCHING YOURSELF?

". . .No. . . "

I’m waiting for the photoshop of Tony and George in Blues Brothers garb

“We’re on a mission from God”.

Nice one Tony [Oliverhardymode] That’s another fine mess you’ve gotten us into.[/Oliverhardymode]

LMAO one of my all time favorite 80’s flicks.

“Can you jackhammer concrete with your penis?”

LMAO one of my all time favorite 80’s flicks.

“Can you jackhammer concrete with your penis?”[/quote]

?? Did they change that? I recall it as being “can you drive a spike through a board with your penis?”

H.

thought it was jackhammer not drive…but regardless a classic

Actually, George is dyslexic, it’s David Berkowtiz’ dog that is talking to him…

On the plus side I guess we should be grateful that so far God hasn’t told him to purify the earth in a bath of fire or something.

I wonder if it sounds as crazy to the people on the receiving end of W’s “liberation” mission as Bin-Laden’s justification for WTC attacks do to us? They’re both talking to the same God and he’s telling us to kill each other, where’s the love?

I don’t think bin Laden’s crazy enough to claim that God talks to him directly.

WHAT?