Get into reality

Acknowledging that a neighboring country speaks a different language, kind of like is done throughout Europe?

Here in Vermont, you get some ATMs in French. Why? Because we’re on the border with Quebec.

On a software level, it’s probably easier for BofA to implement the same ATM across the country. Since BofA is based in California, it’s not surprising it gives a Spanish option. If that’s a problem, you could probably switch banks to a “whiter” one.

And hey look, we have the triplets posting in the same thread within minutes of each other. Jeez, you could at least try to appear like a different person.

That is a beautiful conspiracy theory, and I’m sure it’s keepin’ you up nights but as much as you’d like to wish it into existence myself, Cleve, and bmulligan do not share a Hive Mind.

You can have Tom Chick trace route our IPs if it would really make you a happy camper and you will see that I am indeed posting from the DC area and Cleve from Australia.

So either we are three seperate entities, or we are expert IP spoofers, or we have really really fast jets that allow us to move back and forth between continents in a mere matter of seconds.

Ockham’s Razor.

Occam’s Razor, actually.

[color=blue][size=4]Yes, try New Ockham’s Razor! Like the Occam’s Razor you’ve always enjoyed, but now with a juicy, porky taste![/size][/color]
[size=1]Edit: Damn you, Whitta, for beating me to it.[/size]

Acknowledging that a neighboring country speaks a different language, kind of like is done throughout Europe?

Here in Vermont, you get some ATMs in French. Why? Because we’re on the border with Quebec.

On a software level, it’s probably easier for BofA to implement the same ATM across the country. Since BofA is based in California, it’s not surprising it gives a Spanish option. If that’s a problem, you could probably switch banks to a “whiter” one.

And hey look, we have the triplets posting in the same thread within minutes of each other. Jeez, you could at least try to appear like a different person.[/quote]

That’s the most strained gammy-eyed apologetics I’ve ever heard. Do you have to squint painfully while you write gibberish like that?

Wait until your head is banging against the bedboard with your a** pulling a train of 300 diversity enrichers … “Oh well, there’s bound to be an assimilation period!” They’ll have Steve kneeling on top of the Aztec pyramid about to get decapitated and just before the blade comes down he’ll blurt out “We’re a nation of immigrants! They’re only coming here to seek a better life!”

Education… for the retard in you!

http://www1.physik.tu-muenchen.de/~rwagner/me/ockham.html

You all really should check facts before trying to have snide ass little sarcastic remarks.

How does that shoe taste fucknuts?

I knew you were right when you spelled it that way, although I’ve used ‘Occam’ myself a few times.

Freakin’ liberals always sneering, they need to do an inventory of their hands and head to make sure they have not lost both.

The “entitlement society” concept may apply to native citzens, but it sure doesn’t for immigrants; they work absurdly long hours.

Otherwise, good luck explaining why we were able to handle the Irish immigrating, but can’t handle the current crop.

I’m saving this festive quote to put on the next set of Qt3 Christmas tree ornaments. Collect them all!

The Irish were high IQ Europeans with 5000 years of stable civilization behind them, whereas the newcomers are potlatch cannibals who have a really tough time grasping the principle of flush toilets? The Irish were down on their luck from environment, (average IQ 102) wrapped in an artificial poverty created by British genocide, whereas the newcomers are (IQ 90) indian mestizos who are two power outages away from dropping to all fours and daubing themselves in cows**t? Think about it.

IF you think the Aztecs were a “high developed civilization” you must be kidding themselves. Most objective historians think they were cannibal squatters in the ruins left behind by their paleskinned ‘God’ Quetzocoatl, who mysteriously built pyramids identical to Celtic burial mounds.

The Irish people literally couldn’t find an open patch to piss on that wasn’t rented by the hour to British overlords, but the South American people from Mexico to Tierra Del Fuego don’t seem to have been able to arrive at the level of 7th century feudalism with the richest soils and natural resources on Earth at their disposal. There are no nations in South America, including Mexico, that are as stable or as advanced as America in the 1600’s. Simple fact.

Christ, Cleve, I’ve barely paid attention to this stuff and can pick it apart.

They sure didn’t call the Irish “high-IQ Europeans” at the time. Virtually everything said about blacks or hispanics today was hurled at them, though you’ll need to do a search and replace on “crack” and “gin.” I haven’t read How the Irish Became White, but it’s supposed to be good.

Irish-American IQ jumped an enormous amount in just a few generations, interestingly. It seems unlikely this was because of an innate intelligence increase…

Plz!

Do you know how the term “beyond the pale” supposedly originated?

Brazil has a space program.

Occam’s Razor, actually.[/quote]
Either spelling is correct. Cite.

I suppose the reality is that the Mexican Zionist conspiracy to enslave the white man is starting with the ATM versus “They use the same piece of software nationwide.” There’s that Occam/Ockam/Ockham/Okraham’s Razor thing, or something. I’m not all smarty man smart like you big-brained white folks, despite having worked at BofA many years ago and knowing they were even then standardizing their ATMs nationwide.

Wait until your head is banging against the bedboard with your a** pulling a train of 300 diversity enrichers … "

Your obsession with, and knowledge of, anal sex is interesting. Remember to watch out for that santorum after the act. (Readers of Dan Savage’s “Savage Love” column know what this means.)

It’s positively precious the way Cleve won’t type out ‘ass’ without asterisks. Because, y’know, the rest of his posts aren’t incredibly offensive or anything.

He’s thinking of the children.

Did you just threaten to eat my brain??? Christ, now we’re allowed to threaten eachother??

And why no reply to my request for pics?

This sounds like Happy Gilmore:

“I eat shit like you for breakfast!”
“You eat shit for breakfast?”

Actually, it’s “I eat PIECES of shit like you for breakfast.”