Get your creative curses ready. There is an exclusive version of Bulletstorm on G2A.

The original was a very underrated game that i enjoyed quite a bit, but i’m not paying $60 for a remaster. I’m also not a huge fan of throwing duke nukem in to the mix even though i did like the originals.

EG really loves the remaster and sees it as a second chance for a game which didn’t get the success it deserved:

Wendelius

I wonder why it didn’t have the success it “deserved”…

On January 14, 2011, Electronic Arts announced that a demo of the game would be available on January 25, 2011 for the Xbox 360 and on January 26, 2011 for the PlayStation 3.[8] No demo was announced to be planned for the PC, which was described as odd by some reviewers, especially for an unproven video game franchise.The PC demo was finally released on April 4 on Steam and Games for Windows – Live, and featured the same level as the console versions.[18]

On January 30, 2011, Destructoid discovered that the Electronic Arts disclosure page for the game announced that a permanent internet connection was required to play.[19] Adrian Chmielarz, a designer at People Can Fly, denied it on his Twitter page.[20]

The game is basically a “HD Remake+GFWL Remover” i.e. almost shareware; At the price point they’ve put it at I would think many people will wait a long time before they even consider it.

It’s dead, Jim.

That is some spectacularly awkward phrasing.