Giggle away

iPhones don’t know the dragon tongue

I laughed until I cried at the Foxstab vs Angie vs Molecule show. Clearly I must learn much, much more about this JoJo business.

JoJo was a man who thought he was a loner.

The final battle. Pretty much all that you need to know, really.

Part I
Part II
Part III (no english subs, sorry, but at this point unneeded anyway)

In the manga / fighting video games the oil tanker was a steamroller, hence the meme.

Pretty display of power-fighting if you think about it. That lameass fuss(maker) do rah (mi fa so la si doooo!) got nothing on it.

Every time one of these dweebs go posting it, to me it’s as though:
That Skyrim Guy: gets all steamy FUS…DOH…RAAAAAH!
Evil Built Character: nonchalantly standing brazen against the wind gust without flinching Huh? Why are you breathing at me? Foul breath at that. So…that’s it, is this all that you’ve got? Well, my turn I guess…
Doomsday Maneuver of Choice
[Game Over]

While granted that Skyrim sold a million or several copies it’s still only one small segment of the Internets. Za Warudo’s shit is all over the place, despite the manga/anime itself being not very popular/wide-spread.
So, it’s 1-4 mil people vs The World (excuse the pun). Not to mention, as said, that super-duper-ultimate-move that you slaughter poor Dragons and suck their souls to learn how to say…is a very de-powered version of force push. Well, I’d rather go Jedi Outcast and shoot some force lightning, personally.
Meanwhile, every other game (in particular fighting games) offer a vast variety of powerful world-shuttering attacks and ‘super-moves’. So, uh, yeah…

Still mad, I see.