Gilmore canceled

Whatsamatta, yoo 'fraid a goils?

Yeah, that’s the saddest part of ASP leaving. She said she knew how she wanted the series to end, and she said she had already written the final lines of the show.

I had an epiphany recently. I’m only guessing here, but my guess would have been Rory getting married, and in the final scene, Rory telling Lorelei that she’s pregnant. Lorelei looks shocked, or Lorelei looks happy. The end. That would have been perfect, because the central theme of the show is the relationship between mothers and daughters (Emily and Lorelei; Lorelei and Rory). Having Rory be pregnant means that the Gilmore legacy goes on.

I was actually hoping that would happen once Rory started having sex, but they never had the guts to do it. Besides missing the final scene, I also could have used a lot of tying up of loose ends, like Lorelei finally getting married, and some sort of finality between Emily and Lorelei. Deadwood’s getting a 4 hour finale, right? Gilmore should too.

I’d settle for Lauren Graham showing up in the Deadwood finale.

It smells like a Summer’s Eve up in this thread.

Are you really begging for someone to call you a douche?
Especially with that user name?

Edit:
Was that too mean? It was meant to be more like “look how you opened yourself up here” rather than “you’re a douchebag”.