Girl's Club

I would like to say my tastes in television rise above eye candy in David E. Kelly penned shows, but those three young women are decent actresses and smokin’ hot. Since someone* (to be named after I look around) already did an Alyssa Milano drooling thread:

Girl’s Club on Fox

I am placing my vote for the brunette, Chyler Leigh. I almost never visit a show’s website, much less look at star’s bios. The word bio is just gay. I knew I had seen the girl somewhere. The miserable “That 80’s show”. She was cute there and luckily she appears sans foot high spiked hair in this show.

O.K. I see in the distance, I may be approachiing some freaky fanboy zone so I bid you all adieu.

EDIT: *Tom Ohle :wink:

It’s too bad David E. Kelly’s shows are so profoundly stupid. Being on Girl’s Club will keep these women from obtaining respectable employment.

Agreed. Why would Gretchen Mol, who has numerous screen and stage credits to her name, do this type of series or television at all, FTM? I guess there is something to be said for a steady paycheck, but another lawyer show with a 90210 castaway and a relative unknown as co-stars, no less. That’s showbiz.

I kept waiting for the ironic use of “It’s A Man’s, Man’s, Man’s World” on the soundtrack.

Don’t forget the sincere use of “R-E-S-P-E-C-T” in a montage which shows the girls prepping for a big legal fight / dumping caddish boyfriends.

Chyler was also in Not Another Teen Movie, which I saw about half of before trying to kill myself.

I think because she’s “a big star”, FOX kept her around after 80’s show tanked.

Ummm…

This is where I’d normally chime in and say “Hey! I liked ‘Not Another Teen Movie!’,” but I’ll refrain.

I did, though…It was a great parody of all those movies that my wife keeps making me sit through. :)

Chyler

How does one pronounce this abomination of a name? Kyle-r? Chy-ler?

I’ve always heard it “Shy-ler,” but that doesn’t make it right.

I think it’s “Killer”.

I assumed it was like Ty-ler. The evidence that I was fated to be with her and not my current wife is building.

How sickening would it be to wear an airbrushed shirt with “Chyler-n-Tyler” on it and a beach sunset in the background? :)

Okay then, you are officially in freaky fanboy zone.

She is hot though.

Are you guys and gals getting as anxious as I am? Only 67 more hours until a new episode of [color=violet]Girl’s Club[/color]!!!

By the sparse replies to my topic, I am going to surmise that fluffy, cheesily written dramas are not to the liking of the well-informed citizens of this board. I do not like them either, so I cannot blame anyone for not keeping this thread alive. However…

I believe there is a certain magic that occurs when these three highly skilled actresses do their voodoo that they do so wellllllllllll (with all respect due to the great Harvey Corman). This kind of chemistry is found maybe once a decade in today’s easy come easy go rat race that is prime time network television. Plus they are, as I said prior, smokin’ hot. Call it what you will; a guilty pleasure, the ravings of a hard-up fanboy, or just sad.

I herby vow, that I will do my damndest to keep everyone here abreast size=2[/size] of the goings on at David E. Kelly’s latest law firm boob-tube [size=2](again, heehee)[/size] masterpiece throughout the entire Fox season*.

[size=2]*Out-clause: If there are no girl-girl kissing scenes within the first, let’s say…7, no, 10 episodes. My updates are to be allowed to cease. tj[/size][size=3][/size]

You know who is hot in prime-time TV. Sarah Chalke on “Scrubs”. Yowza.

http://www.scrubs-tv.com/elliot_reid.html

http://us.imdb.com/Name?Chalke,+Sarah

Plus she’s Canadian by birth so, you know, GO LOONIES! or something.

Better know to us old bastards as the ‘cute’ Becky from “Roseanne”. She has grown finer with age.

I ain’t no Spring Chicken here either, chief. But yeah she’s the one.

I believe there is a certain magic that occurs when these three highly skilled actresses do their voodoo that they do so wellllllllllll (with all respect due to the great Harvey Corman). This kind of chemistry is found maybe once a decade in today’s easy come easy go rat race that is prime time network television. Plus they are, as I said prior, smokin’ hot. Call it what you will; a guilty pleasure, the ravings of a hard-up fanboy, or just sad.

I think your time might be better spent downloading files from alt.binaries.multimedia.nude.celebrities. The plot their is more cohesive and the dialogue isn’t so hackneyed. Plus it isn’t as insulting to your intelligence.

Well, where would the fun be in that? I could not clutter the board and annoy visitors here with that.

Excuse me, I meant to say that I would not be able to share with all of you the trials, tribulationns, defeats, and triumphs of these three strong, independent women. Or should I say, womyn. Grrrrrl power!!!

If there was less law and more naked pillow fights, I’d consider watching. Oh hell, consider nothing, I’d be glued to that set every episode.

I think that goes without saying. Unless you glue yourself to the set now, however, you may miss it. I will tell everyone about it here, but by then it will be too late. Then you’ll all be sorry and who will be the smart one then? Me, that’s who.

Only those with the patience and discipline of a Navy Seal can sit through this entire show week after mind numbing week waiting for drunken roommate ‘experimentation’ between three young, bi-curious women.