Giveaway thread!

Indeed. I should have indicated communication via PM but a PM with a link to claim is on the way.

Looks like the Humble Freedom Bundle added even more stuff - one of them being the System Shock Pack, which appears to contain:

System Shock Enhanced Edition
System Shock Classic
System Shock 2

And I already own all 3. I’m willing to give it away, but if anyone should be interested in trading for Subnautica (still kicking myself I came in a day late to get this) that would be cool. Either way.

I seem to have picked the winning faction in the Sega Make Love Not War event. I have an extra key for Endless Legend’s Echoes of Auriga DLC. The key is:

9WMVX-Z9YJ0-K9VEZ

To redeem the key you must solve for X, where:

• X is a real number

and

• X=5.

I grabbed this, thanks!

Edit: Also, I’m mad about that promotion. I didn’t know your faction pick mattered or I definitely would have just picked the most popular thing. grumble grumble

Just sign up with multiple email addresses to each faction.

@TurinTur, @Left_Empty and @DarthMasta, got all your PMs and yes, all still available but it’ll be a couple more hours before I can send you the links/keys for your requested games (got company).

And to add a couple of titles to the list above (wanted to give people a notification of having added a title):

• Invisible, Inc. TAKEN almost immediately, as I suspected it would be.
  • Medal of Honor (modern military shooter from a few years back, didn’t make a big splash) TAKEN
  • Retro Game Crunch (8-bit style NES-type goodness) TAKEN
  • The Secret World (looks intriguing but I’ll never have the time)
  • TIS-100 (this sort of thing is indecipherable to me)

Same rules apply as in post above.

Thank you for Invisible, Inc.! There is a small chance that I already own it. If so, I will put it back up for grabs.

In other news, Little Inferno almost destroyed my MacBook, which practically caught on fire itself before crashing harder than I’ve ever seen a Mac crash. I could barely touch the bottom of the case.

In their defense, it is right in the title…

Thank you very much for Beat Hazard! I hope my quest for the custom soundtrack game for me will reach its end there!

Here are some free game codes for:

THE SIMS 4: X84F4-KE256-EA81L
BATTLEFIELD 1 (STANDARD) : A913K - DC21A-ME8E8
MASS EFFECT 4 (PRE-ORDER): E1F1G-56MA8-LD3ZM-A5B56-PEMNR

Actually, these aren’t codes at all. But I bet the bots that have been trained to to this thread won’t know that.

aw, I wanted BF1

LOL love it. :)

It’d be better to buy 10 copies of Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey to muck up their collections.

Maybe that wouldn’t work. All the “game collectors” here would snatch them up immediately.

Comix Zone - 77YAM-XLYNY-YC6Gz
Total War Rome II: Blood and Gore - zLY90-39PQC-3TNGD
Shogun 2 Blood Pack - 7IZ3I-QV2TE-LzX33

In every case lower case “z” is actually supposed to be the number you think of when you see or hear the title to the film Luck Number Sleven.

Thanks to the MWNL promotion I’m starting to wonder if SEGA makes a game I don’t own.

You too, eh?

Wicked. Thanks so much.

Pinball FX2 Balance of the Force Pack: PM9MM-LX3D5-3F7**

(where ** represents the second highest mountain in the world)

Oh God, now you have to know Geography!