Giveaway thread!

Multi-player competitive brawler. Think Towerfall with the a team system like King of Fighters and 40 characters that can be quite different from each other.

Towerfall… online! Can I try the game, pretty please?

Edit: Thank you, Juan Raigada!

Pm, please. I’m sticking to my own rules, dammit!!!

Thank you for the game.

I have a key for Witcher 2 Assassin of Kings Enhanced Edition for participating in the GWENT closed beta, if anyone wants it I’m reasonably sure the key is transferable (no promises though). (Redeems on GOG)

I also have a key to give away, but I’m not as confident as Scott_Lufkin that it is transferable, as it seems to be tied to my GOG account, but if someone wants it they’re welcome to it.

Who wants some shite?

These are all Steam gifts

Carmageddon TDR 2000
Hack n’ Slash extra-special fuck you Tim Schafer edition
Gun Monkeys

No conditions, just let me know whatever.

Starpoint Gemini 2 is free on Steam until May 24th to promote their new Starpoint Gemini Warlords game. It is listed as ‘free giveaway’ so I believe that still counts for this thread.

Keys, keys! Steam keys for the Nightmares from the Deep trilogy, Artifex’ finest! Hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours of fun! That’s like six hours!

I believe this is the link you wanted to post.

https://www.indiegala.com/artifex

oh wait, this isn’t the bargain thread! :p

Anyone noticed Sangfroid:Tales of Werewolves is free on GOG? I just happened to check on free games there and this one sprang up…

It’s free on Steam, too!

Well I have a few games to give away, thanks to Humble Bundle.

Here are the games:

Flat Heroes
Tumblestone
Slime-san
GoNNER - Press Jump to Die Edition - gone
Super Rude Bear Resurrection
Plague Inc: Evolved - gone
SUPERHOT - gone
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - gone
Brigador: Up-Armored Edition - gone
Shoppe Keep - gone
Maize

First come first served. Just PM me. I’ll try to check every so often, but if I get busy it might take a while for me to get back to you.

Thanks for SUPERHOT. I’ll play it tonight.

I was too slow for Brigador! :(

Beat the lurkers!!!

Superhot on Steam - A8A8X-VRMNM-2XPR0

I’ll be damned if I’m going to let a random lurker have that. Claimed with my thanks, Kadath.

Awesome :)

Hero of the Kingdom II
7FC9W-JZNQY-E629x - where x is the First letter of the First name of the main dude for this site.

Consortium
BQ542-RTCEN-LYA8x - where x is the First letter of the Last name of the main dude for this site

Two Worlds II: Velvet Edition
RBE8N-A7H93-x67WE - where x is the First letter of the First name of the guy in The Office who is linked to this site’s dude

Enclave
N48LA-xT5A4-IJVYN - where x is the First letter in the Second word in the title of the panned game which, for many, put this site’s dude on the reviewer map, for better or worse

Oooooh. Deep cuts!

Unintended. I only mean happy things here. I admire both of those references. I dig the Chick. :)