Giveaway thread!

Thank you very much: looking forward to trying it this week-end!

Hi all, I have 2 games that are trickling down from QT3’s Christmas generosity:
Jump Stars
ARMA Gold Edition

Comment or PM to claim.

Edit: Claimed.

I have an extra key for a supposedly adorable cat game called Purring Quest. IM me if you want it.

Edit: I’m not saying it isn’t adorable, I haven’t played it yet. But the reviews are good and say it’s adorable!

HomeFront is free from the Humble Store right now.

The first game, right? By all accounts that was pretty dire, but hey, free.

Got a few new games available to whoever asks first -

The Last Door - Collector’s Edition
The Last Door - Season 2: Collector’s Edition
Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller

These are all pretty decent point and click adventure games, worth a try.

Grim Fandango is free for two days on GOG.

Thanks–I never did play it back when, and I love some of the music from it (I think–there’s this great track I downloaded close to 20 years ago called “Moleman Music” which I believe is from that game. Very reminiscent of Kurt Weill.).

Black Flag (Assassin’s Creed 4) is free no on Uplay until the 18th.

Alas, not even free games can entice me to install Uplay.

Eh, nothing wrong with uPlay or Origin or any of those. They aren’t any worse or better than Steam in my experience, I just have way more games on Steam than any of the other ones.

Ha ha ha! That one always cracks me up.

Uplay is fine and quite unobtrusive. Way more so than most if it’s counterparts. Black flag is very much worth any kind of hassle, it easily being the piraty game in recent time, and the best AC game ever.

They would have to pay be to take it. I don’t want to play it, but having it in my account somewhere would tempt me to waste the time!

This thread is a laugh riot! “No please don’t give me free stuff, I can’t be entrusted with such responsibility!”

I have a GOG activation code for Hard West. I don’t know if its transferable, but if anyone who is an active member™ wants to try it then send a PM.

Edit: gone

I replay GF every year or so.
Some of the puzzles are annoying so just use a walkthrough. The characters, story, art and music are more than worth it.

I have GOG activation code for:

• MDK

post reply here if you want it.

Compnay of Heroes 2 is FREE for 48 hours on the Humble Store.

Since I already own the game, here is a key for anyone who doesn’t have a Humble account ('cause if you do, just go claim one for yourself!):

4JVD7-3HLQK-M$$R4 - Replace the $ symbols with the second character in QT3.