Giveaway thread!

I grabbed Crowntakers, many thanks! Been on my wishlist for ages!

Replace the n with the numbers, in order…not that it matters now.

I still don’t get it, though. Wouldn’t that lead to keys that were too long if you subbed each “n” with the numbers mentioned? Or are those strings code that end up parsed as single characters?

n/m I thought about it some more.

I’ve probably posted these up thread years ago. Any takers?

Steam
Bastion (GONE)
Cave Story+
Cortex Command
Crysis 2
Guacamelee! Gold Edition
LIMBO
Mark of the Ninja
Monaco
Waking Mars (GONE)

ORIGIN
Command & Conquer 3 + Expansion
The Sims 3

PM me please.
I recommend everything but probably Waking Mars is the coolest. (Just a relaxing space gardener on Mars metroidvania)

P.S. A lot of these keys are old enough that I might have given them away already, but I think hopefully not.

Nice to see I’m not the only fan!

Waking mars was delightful.

Waking Mars was very good. Only the ending itself was imo a bit disappointing.

Thanks to roguefrog for Bastion!

I won this in a Patreon giveaway , but already own it so first come first serve.

Splasher
MHnXL-nBnnn-WnTZL
n=699084

Thanks for the Waking Mars code roguefrog!

HackNET is free to own this weekend.

The Crew 2 Uplay
EAVn-UMXn-JnLX-DnMW
n=8367

I just don’t have time for it … otherwise I would try it … Thanks to Tom and the Patreon Lottery … enjoy

Argh. That’s SUPER generous! I’d love to get it by I don’t have the PC client installed yet, and hell, it’s probably too late anyway. Ah well. Thanks though!

It could still be up for grabs, I’ve been told the encryption I developed is exemplary. :D

No, I did just download and install and log into the client, and it’s been taken already. I hope whoever got it at least drops @newbrof a well deserved kind word.

Well it’s The Crew 2, so probably not too kind a word. (I kid, that’s generous of you newbrof!)

Slitherine sent me a code for 25% off on the new Warhammer TBS Gladius. I offered it in the Gladius thread, but no one took me up on it for some reason, so here it is. I’m guessing the fact that it’s a discount coupon good only at the Slitherine store (they’ll send you a Steam key) will foil any of those nasty bots:

GLADIUS-25P-873-95566

Bunch of stuff I’ve accumulated over the years that I can’t get rid of, plus some new goodies (Stardew Valley!).

PM me or reply here. It’s not first come first serve. If multiple people want something I’ll randomly draw for it.

• 2x 1x Commandos Collection (1+exp,2,3) -> Ex-Swoo
  • 1x Human Resource Machine
  • 1x Invisible, Inc. -> soondifferent
  • 1x Stardew Valley -> Left_Empty
  • 1x Super Hexagon -> JFLS
  • 1x The Swapper
  • 1x World of Goo
  • 1x Secrets of Raetikon
  • 1x Blueprint Tycoon
  • 1x Shoot Many Robots
  • 2x Bunch of Heroes
  • 1x A Virus Named Tom
  • 1x Gun Monkeys
  • 1x Unknown package 33318 (This used to be Aerena, I hope it still resolves to that game)
  • 1x Tiny Brains
  • 3x Guest Pass: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad with Rising Storm. (Temporary access to the game. Good idea if you want to check it out)
  • 1x AI War: Fleet Command
  • 1x Chroma Squad -> Coldsteel
  • 1x Guns of Icarus Online
  • 1x Mini Metro
  • 1x Mushroom 11
  • 1x Thirty Flights of Loving
  • 1x Spriter Pro
  • 1x Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul (DLC) -> triggercut
  • 1x Viking: Battle for Asgard
  • 1x Samorost 2

I’d be interested in the commandos collection if it’s available.

heh, got stars in may eyes and used your coupon to buy it. but me no have 64bit! will have to wait for that day when i upgrade. thanks all the same tgb :)

steve

Welcome. Did you end up using it or is it still available for someone else?