Giveaway thread!

Royal Heroes on Steam:

4_P_N-A0_QR-VI_X_

_ = 6DP8W

Have fun in your new vegetable garden!

Using the post timestamps as seeds was really cool. Instantly reproducible results! Nice.

Also, Python. Nearly always a good choice. ;)

Thanks for your generosity, Pod! Very much appreciated! Email worked a charm.

Thank you for Invisible Inc @pod!

Using the post timestamps as seeds was really cool. Instantly reproducible results! Nice.

If I just “chose” the seed I’d obviously tweak to to ensure certain people (i.e. you!) don’t get the goods ;)

Seriously though: It’s funny you mention instantly reproducible results. I originally did datetime.strptime() and used that as the seed… but it was non-deterministic for some reason. Multiple runs gave different results. I couldn’t be bothered to figure out why so I just manually converted the date to a time stamp!

edit: It turns out hash randomisation also applies to datetime.

That is perhaps the most important technique in using programming languages. And natural languages. “I don’t know if/how/when this works or not, so let me do it in some other way”. ;)

Me, too, plus some bullet hell thing called Shooting Stars. PM for keys.

This appears to be taken, grats to the winner!

I’ve got some keys left over as well

Tomb Raider (remake)
Infested Planet
Greed Corp
Eador: Masters of the Broken World (GOG key)

Let me know if you’re interested.

Edit: Removed taken games

I was in such a hurry to jump all over the bargain Mad Max over at GMG after Tom’s recent streams that somehow I managed to end up with two copies. PM me if you’d like the spare one!

and gone…

Very cool, DarrenO, thanks! I’ve been wanting to check this out since seeing Tom stream it a few weeks ago.

I bought it last week at twice that price because of Tom’s stream. I’ll let you know when I’m about to buy another game so you can take advantage of the following week’s sale.

Free @ Humble Store

Who’s this lordkosc. I don’t recognize his shadow.

The Shadow, who aids the forces of law and order, is in reality, Lamont Cranston, wealthy, young man about town. Several years ago, while in the Orient, Cranston learned a strange and mysterious secret: the hypnotic power to cloud men’s minds so they cannot see him. Cranston’s friend, Margot Lane, is the only person that knows whom the voice of the invisible Shadow belongs to.

Speaking of which, what is going on, what happened to YOU!

:D

I am still here.

In today’s adventure, Murder Before the Storm, the forces of nature combine with the greed of man to commit murder.

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? lordkosc do!