Giveaway thread!

Does anyone want a copy of Dungeons of Dredmore Complete? It’s a pretty awesome roguelike dungeon crawler with fun/funny visuals and style. Super good stuff, imo. I assume the key I have will work (Steam) because it was in my Humble account as an unredeamed key and when I tried to use it, I’m told I have the Complete edition already (which surprised me). So, free to a good home, but have at least 50 posts on your account that don’t look like attempts to get to 50 posts. Also, you can’t have Stimpy as an avatar.

And here I thought you were a man of culture and refined taste.

Edit:

Ah gotcha, Carry on then good sir.

Oh, I adore Stimpy. :)

Wait, there is a complete edition of dreadmore? I wonder what version I played, might be time to fire that back up if there was content I didn’t previously have.

Update bump:

Checking my list of dupes/stuff I don’t want, feel free to pick up to 3 games and send me a PM. Be a member of Qt3 for 1 year and have at least 100 posts.

Dawn of War
Nash Racing
Insurgency
SUPREME LEAGUE 2
QUESTRUN
PUZZLE CHRONICLES
Crystal Catacombs
Ravensword: Shadowlands
Clash of Puppets
EDGE OF TWILIGHT RETURN TO GLORY
BYE BYE WACKY PLANET
9 Clues 2: The Ward
Reus
UBERMOSH:BLACK
UBERMOSH:WRAITH
SWARMRIDER OMEGA

Punk.

LOL, just kidding around. :)

SUPPORTING NOTRE-DAME DE PARIS (Assassin’s Creed Unity free on Uplay PC)

Of course it is, I just bought it earlier this week, lol.

That’s really cool.

I bought it yesterday.

Look at it as donating to Notre Dame and getting AC Unity free as a reward since Ubisoft is donating $500,000.

Yep, thats exactly how I am considering it. :)

Same.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

The Epic Games Store has Transistor FREE.
Transistor is a cool little cyber-punkish ARPG with a nice art style, good story and fantastic soundtrack along with some unique elements like the weapon upgrade system. Definitely worth playing for FREE.

Yes, Supergiant has the best music in the industry IMO. The title track for Transistor with Ashley Barrett singing is fantastic.

Hi all,
QTT ist my favorite gaming forum, but most of the time i am too lazy to actually write and mostly read what others are writing. Time to give back a bit.

After years of subscribing to humble bundle i have a lot of duplicate games, most of which are too good to let them rot.
These 30 games are the (subjectively) best in 18 pages of not-redeemed game keys.

GONE:
Massive Chalice*
Renowned Explorers: International Society
XCOM® 2
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI + Australia + Vikings DLC
Legend of Grimrock 2
Cities: Skylines + After Dark DLC
Might & Magic X Legacy + The Falcon and the Unicorn DLC (Uplay)
War for the Overworld
Pillars of Eternity
Kerbal Space Program
Lost horizon
Project CARS 2
Alan Wake’s American Nightmare
Guild Wars 2: Heroic Edition
Overwatch (Battle.net)
Pathologic Classic HD
Tomb Raider (reboot)
Borderlands 2 + Borderlands 2 Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1 + 2
Sleeping Dogs
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Offworld Trading Company
Infinifactory
Broken Age
Grim Fandango Remastered
Life is Strange Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)
Hand of Fate
Secret Files: Tunguska

I happily will give these away if anyone wants them.
Everyone can only get one key(first come first served) and you have to have more than 10 posts and be a member for more than 1 year on QTT.

EDIT: Most are steam keys. I am from Germany, but i think most keys should work worldwide.

Happy easter!

EDIT2: Everythings gone! :-)