Giveaway thread!

@UtilityDogAK , if you have time , post pics in the Satisfactory thread. :)

Gifting hasn’t even been decided on over at EPIC.

@Skynet2027 went the best possible route with this giveaway. :)

Hopefully that link works. GoG is giving away The Witcher: Enhanced Edition.

It is telling me you need Gwent in your library to qualify. It is only $1.64 to get it though.

Yeah, it’s telling me the same thing. Gwent is free though, so I was trying to get it, but it looks like it’s forcing me to install Gwent before it will admit that it’s in my library. So now I guess I’m installing Gwent.

Edit: Ok, that worked. But it turns out I already own The Witcher: Enhanced Edition. Oops. I installed Gwent for nothing. FOR NOTHING!

I was able to stop the download on Gwent and it showed in the library. So free game yay!

Thanks for the heads-up, Rock8man. I, too, already owned The Witcher: Enhanced Edition but I simply gifted it to a friend using their email address.

That’s odd. I got Gwent for free.

Sorry, Gwent was free. Witcher: enhanced edition was 1.64.

I have a Steam key for a regular Qt3 contributor: Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice gone

Oups.

I don’t have much desire to replay The Witcher, so… meh.

If anyone wants to save a few cents on the Borderlands 2 Handsome Collection, I have keys for the Mechomancer and the Psycho. Having them installed should save you a bit of money when you go to buy the collect collection.

Yooka-Laylee, Cultist Simulator, The Escapists and For The King free on twitch Prime!

Nice of them to do it during the Steam sale so you can ask for refunds :)

After some lackluster months this one was pretty good. I’ve been interested in both Cultist Simulator and For the King!

Cultist Simulator seemed so nice I bought it twice (Android and iOS), but ultimately I thought the “game” portion of it was just frustrating and not really “there” enough to persist past the first couple of gates.

As mentioned in the Humble Monthly thread, any Qt3 member with actual, thoughtful post history who wants Moonlighter from last month’s Humble Bundle should PM me for a gift link. Top down Stardew Valley type graphics just don’t float my boat these days, but if they do yours, more power to you!

Ok I was reminded that I have a bunch of games to give away from Humble Bundle monthly. PM me if interested. All on Steam unless otherwise stated. First come first serve and by my discretion.

The Division Survival DLC (Uplay)
Sniper Elite 3 GONE
Super Daryl Deluxe
Full Metal Furies GONE
Mighty No. 9
Company of Heroes 2 - Whale and Dolphin Conservation Charity Pattern Pack
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Colony
Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit
Batman: Arkham Origins DLC (nfi which one)
Dead Space
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Medal of Honor GONE
Mirror’s Edge (Steam and Origin)
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
The Sims 3 (Origin)

Who doesn’t like getting high-quality grand 4X strategy games for FREE?!

Age of Wonders III FREE on Steam until July 15th. Simply add it to your library and it’s yours forever.

Age of Wonders 3 really is a fantastic 4X game, everyone that has the slightest interest in the genre and doesn’t have it should jump at that.

For those that like it, it should probably be noted that it shines brightest with it’s (very substantial) DLC.