Giveaway thread!

Man, and for me the group of Qt3 helped when I transitioned careers and moved 2000 miles west. Big shout out to all the Portland Qt3ers. You’ve definitely helped make the move successful.

You’re welcome (I live in Portland, Overlook neighborhood), I guess, but I don’t know what I did to help, exactly. :-)

Well definitely not join me for X-wing at Portland Game Store!

If you like board games though, then next time we can certainly send an invite. Bruce, David, Exodor, Carto and me have gotten together a few times. Also have met Tman for hockey too.

It really does feel like Qt3 central out here. Didn’t realize you were in the area as well :)

Yeah, this thing I’m feeling is not envy. Not at all, really. It’s not.

I know, right? Every time I go out west and meet up with these guys, I think “must be great to have this all the time!”

Well, as far as I know, I’m the only guy from Brazil around here. I’m hoping some future job will make me travel once in a while to the US, so I can meet some Qt3 in person if at all possible. I’d certainly enjoy that.

Someday maybe I’ll get to go to BraZIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLL

I’m down for a 4-5 year Brazil trip!

I’m up for going to this place-- it sounds so coooool, man.

It was cool once.

Not anymore. Especially not now. :(

Just like America!

And we get to make all these gaming friends for free. There’s the gift. (Really everyone should Patreon up)

Who knew @tomchick was such a matchmaker?

I clicked that link, no regrets!

Moved sale stuff to sale thread!

I think this thread is for giveaways. There’s no specific sale thread, I think those are created for specific big events.

I am so confused what thread I am in.

When you’re MVP it’s all good my friend.

It’s the thread where we give games and appreciation.

Well, it finally happened, I bought a game I already own without realizing it. So, if any regulars are interested in a copy of Receiver send me a PM and I’ll give you my extra key.

Bad North: Jotunn Edition is free over on the EGS.

I’m slightly interested, anyone play it?