Giveaway thread!

Check your PM’s.

#KindDingus

Thanks very much @Knightsaber for Siralim 3!

No problem!

I need to play that. And “monster-collecting” or some generic term for “strategic-collectible-element” needs to be a tag on Steam.

I can’t believe how many goddamned games there are.

Guten abend, mein freunds! Somehow another Artifex Mundi bundle has dangled its shiny self in front of me, and I could not resist swatting it with my Paypal account! So, as always, I have some extras available if you’re in the mood for a hidden object game:

Eventide 2: The Sorcerers Mirror
Demon Hunter 3: Revelation
The Emerald Maiden: Symphony of Dreams
Left in the Dark: No One on Board
Time Mysteries 2: The Ancient Spectres
Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones - claimed

And I still have a few from above that are still available:

Endless Fables 3: Dark Moor
Lost Grimoire 3: The Forgotten Well
Noir Chronicles: City of Crime
Path of Sin: Greed

I’m going to change the rules up a little bit, since these don’t tend to go all that quickly - usually I say first claim can have a game, but just one. This time, heck with it, it’s Valentine’s Day. If you contact me and want several or, hey why not, all of them, just tell me. You can have as many as you want.

edit: All keys claimed!

Anyone looking for For the King? I have a spare copy from the latest Humble Bundle. PM me; don’t be a bot.

Edit: gone.

I’m doing a Marie Kondo and decluttering my digital locker. All Steam keys unless stated otherwise.

Graveyard Keeper
Trailermakers
Unrailed!
Whispers of a Machine
Mages of Mystralia
Grip + 1 DLC

And more!

The Adventure Pals
Armello
Assault Android Cactus
Crawl
Death Squared
Duck Game
Feather
Framed Collection
Frog Detective
Hacknet + DLC
Hand of Fate 2
Machinarium
Masquerade: The Baubles of Doom
Mr. Shifty
Paper Fire Rookie
Paperbark
Paradigm
Quest of Dungeons
Regular Human Basketball
Rising Dusk
The Stillness of the Wind
Think of the Children
Tower of Guns
Chasm
Fluffy Horde
Regular Human Basketball
Super Daryl Deluxe
Tom Clancy’s The Division - Survival DLC (the only DLC worth getting IMO) UPLAY
Mighty No. 9
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Colony
Batman: Arkham Origins DLC
Gotham City Imposters: Professional Kit
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Dead Space
Mirror’s Edge ORIGIN & STEAM
The Sims 3 ORIGIN

PM me.

Faeria and Assassins Creed Syndicate are free on Epic Game Store.

Claimed. Both look solid.

I don’t know my AC lore…where does Syndicate fall in the grand scheme of things?

Kind of in the middle, pretty much.

Lies, it’s the greatest.

After the lizard people conquer the earth, but before the Illuminati usurp them.

It is the one that takes place in the most recent time period of the series. Around 1868. It is fantastic.

Origins shoots the series back to 49 BC.
Odyssey goes back even further to 431 BC.

Does the series still jump back between the past the present a la The Matrix. I only played the first one, which sucked.

It has present day moments where you do crap in an office, its mostly optional or brain dead easy.

I pre-ordered Animal Crossing and was given a code for Nintendo Online. I have no idea for how long it is or anything about it, but if anyone wants it drop me a PM. Here is the email that came with it, to review and make sure it’s worth your time asking.

FYI, blurring a code might not prevent it from being read. See deblurring and deconvolution. I suggest drawing a solid color box over it instead. Also, never send a sensitive source document with obfuscation or deletions because some formats save the “undo” data.

It’s just an image of the original email though, not the actual email. Also I double-dare someone to deblurr that. Double-dog-dare.

Spoilers! I have not played any games in the series.