Giveaway thread!

Thanks for the recommendation. I would have grabbed it due to being free, but I may not have ever tried it without this recommendation. I really enjoyed the game. It is an older game, but held up fairly well. I do wish it had a better fast travel system. If anyone else decides to pick it up a few tips:

• Controller support is good.
  • I suggest not going higher than 1920 x 1080 for resolution
  • There is an overhead map ( Y on the controller). I’m embarrassed how long it took me to discover this
  • Game crashed a few times, but the game auto saves during area transitions. The continue option doesn’t necessarily pick the auto save, so if this happens, you may want to manually pick the auto save. Also, there is only 1 auto save slot.
  • Speaking of crashes, there is 1 crash that is not random. The game will always crash if you try to talk to a particular NPC in a certain area. Thankfully you have just entered a building before this conversation so you can load the auto save and not talk to the NPC.
  • Some area transitions turn your character around, and if you aren’t careful you will go back the way you came.
  • There is an option in the settings to have quickslots for each weapon instead of shared across weapons. It is not enabled by default, but I found it useful to use.